RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Next Generation of Fans (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118254-next-generation-fans.html)

MichaelP 12th September 2021 08.28:35

Re: Next Generation of Fans

[QUOTE=waxcrayon;2513752]Need to get cameras under the concorse, plenty of lowlifes up to no good yesterday[/QUOTE]

I agree some would play the “human rights” card.

Obviously can’t have cameras in the toilets however I wish you could have them away from urinals and the toilets just have them where the sinks , dryers are as that’s where a lot of action happens . Some would say then they will take their noses to the toilets.

PlasCochRanger 12th September 2021 08.34:57

After the Bank Holiday game I posted about the very bad language of one man in the Mold Road stand. Yesterday he was there again and he obviously had taken it on board as his behaviour and language was fine. So just to say thank you to him for all the parents and young children there.

Foxy 12th September 2021 08.49:30

[QUOTE=PlasCochRanger;2513755]After the Bank Holiday game I posted about the very bad language of one man in the Mold Road stand. Yesterday he was there again and he obviously had taken it on board as his behaviour and language was fine. So just to say thank you to him for all the parents and young children there.[/QUOTE]

To be fair he was excellent yesterday.

Wxm boy 12th September 2021 09.11:18

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2513725]This. ^ The lack of social distancing and lack of face coverings worry’s me . I was at the Notts county game and prior to the game whilst queuing there was hardly anyone wearing masks and no social distancing . Same goes for when queuing up for refreshments which I thought even if I did want to get something to eat / drink I’m not going to bother. And again hardly anyone wearing masks watching the game. I get the argument that the event itself is not an indoor setting and not compulsory but this really worry’s me.[/QUOTE]

Hate to break it to you, but muzzles don't work. I was ridiculed on here at the start of the season for saying nobody will wear them at the football. Just cos England fans didn't wear them at the Euros, doesn't mean we'll be the same, was the argument.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

MichaelP 12th September 2021 09.15:12

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2513767]Hate to break it to you, but muzzles don't work. I was ridiculed on here at the start of the season for saying nobody will wear them at the football. Just cos England fans didn't wear them at the Euros, doesn't mean we'll be the same, was the argument.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I disagree “ muzzles “ don’t work I will carry on wearing them when I go to games. People can carry on looking at me oddly if they want that won’t change my way. I find it astonishing and damn right disrespectful that no one wants to protect theirs and everybody’s health - the selfishness in people. Also “ hate to break it you “ covid has NOT gone away !:31:

Percy Sugden 12th September 2021 09.19:15

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2513769]I disagree “ muzzles “ don’t work I will carry on wearing them when I go to games. People can carry on looking at me oddly if they want that won’t change my way. I find it astonishing and damn right disrespectful that no one wants to protect theirs and everybody’s health - the selfishness in people. Also “ hate to break it you “ covid has NOT gone away !:31:[/QUOTE]

It’s a personal choice whether you wear a mask….

If you feel uncomfortable I suggest getting to the game early, and taking your seat early to avoid the big crowds under the stand. Covid hasn’t gone away, but the injection is doing it’s job and protecting us from getting really ill.

Covid will never go away….. you need to learn to live with it I’m afraid.

Wxm boy 12th September 2021 09.19:24

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2513769]I disagree “ muzzles “ don’t work I will carry on wearing them when I go to games. People can carry on looking at me oddly if they want that won’t change my way. I find it astonishing and damn right disrespectful that no one wants to protect theirs and everybody’s health - the selfishness in people. Also “ hate to break it you “ covid has NOT gone away !:31:[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with you wearing one and won't look at you oddly. I like to think it's a free country.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

podders 12th September 2021 09.22:57

[QUOTE=RedArmy123;2513630]If you’re going to the game as a family, I simply cannot see why you’d go behind the goal[/QUOTE]

What's the best stand for taking your kids then. Going to start taking my 5 year old to some games this season and trying to work it out.

MichaelP 12th September 2021 09.23:08

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2513773]It’s a personal choice whether you wear a mask….

If you feel uncomfortable I suggest getting to the game early, and taking your seat early to avoid the big crowds under the stand. Covid hasn’t gone away, but the injection is doing it’s job and protecting us from getting really ill.

Covid will never go away….. you need to learn to live with it I’m afraid.[/QUOTE]

I got to the Notts game early and was sat in my seat at 6.50pm. It is just those that are immediately sat around me next to me that aren’t wearing any.

I don’t think it should be personal choice I think it should be compulsory.

I would much rather the season finishes than stop just because people don’t want to wear them.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.49:24.