RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Next Generation of Fans (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118254-next-generation-fans.html)

fluffysheepsupporter 12th September 2021 10.02:20

Re: Next Generation of Fans

I think it may be a year or two before some of the problems mentioned on this thread are even addressed let alone solved. Firstly the best place for taking young kids is definitely not the WrexRent Stand . That is where most of the drunken, unsocial louts go and they are never going to change. Just an unsavoury part of society. Secondly the structure of the stands is not good for young kids who at a young age are naturally more interested in the hot dog than the football. Having food available next to booze does not work. In the States stadiums have food outlets high up at the back of the stand and coke is more important than beer . We simply cannot do that overnight . Maybe the Kop stand if and when built, will be able to give us some better family experiences.
And as for standing you either live with that and follow suit.. No good for young kids so for this year when no other seated options are left probably better to take the kids to KFC?

MichaelP 12th September 2021 10.09:19

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2513795]I think it may be a year or two before some of the problems mentioned on this thread are even addressed let alone solved. Firstly the best place for taking young kids is definitely not the WrexRent Stand . That is where most of the drunken, unsocial louts go and they are never going to change. Just an unsavoury part of society. Secondly the structure of the stands is not good for young kids who at a young age are naturally more interested in the hot dog than the football. Having food available next to booze does not work. In the States stadiums have food outlets high up at the back of the stand and coke is more important than beer . We simply cannot do that overnight . Maybe the Kop stand if and when built, will be able to give us some better family experiences.
And as for standing you either live with that and follow suit.. No good for young kids so for this year when no other seated options are left probably better to take the kids to KFC?[/QUOTE]

Not everyone in the WrexRent is as you describe talk about sweeping stereotype statements.

Regarding the standing thankfully where I am fellow fans are respectful with the sitting down just shame about the lack of face coverings.

david john 12th September 2021 10.09:40

sat in the corner of the stand behind the goal near the Woking fans in he Yale,had to stand had no choice,noticed most of the youths did not bother to look at their tickets to check where their seats were they just sat together hence problems when people turned up claiming there seats.Most of the time all they were doing was shoutingor singing abuse at Woking fans they weren't watching the game,club gets there money I suppose Also when I showed my ticket on entering he scanned it wouldn't work at first ,I thought if he does this with every ticket ,chaos

MichaelP 12th September 2021 10.10:08

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2513791]Don't go then. This scaremongering won't work, lockdowns won't be happening again.[/QUOTE]

Okay I’ll keep a bookmark to this page.

JH-94 12th September 2021 10.12:16

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2513797]Not everyone in the WrexRent is as you describe talk about sweeping stereotype statements.

Regarding the standing thankfully where I am fellow fans are respectful with the sitting down just shame about the lack of face coverings.[/QUOTE]

You’re a weapon you

MichaelP 12th September 2021 10.13:23

[QUOTE=david john;2513798]sat in the corner of the stand behind the goal near the Woking fans in he Yale,had to stand had no choice,noticed most of the youths did not bother to look at their tickets to check where their seats were they just sat together hence problems when people turned up claiming there seats.Most of the time all they were doing was shoutingor singing abuse at Woking fans they weren't watching the game,club gets there money I suppose Also when I showed my ticket on entering he scanned it wouldn't work at first ,I thought if he does this with every ticket ,chaos[/QUOTE]

Thankfully I am on the other end of stand. More respectful that side. I have been in the part that you describe and I hated it there just no respect. Most are just there to act like you can finish the sentence.

What the hell was the flare / smokebomb going off for it wasn’t even anywhere near when we scored and how come these keep getting brought into the ground. How many warnings have we had about this ?

Wxm boy 12th September 2021 10.50:51

[QUOTE=Ruabonred27;2513785]Why do you need to stand ?, it's a seated area and it's only a minority wanting to stand , just take your seat like the majority of fans and have a bit of respect for others.[/QUOTE]

Standing at the football is what lots of people prefer, hence standing areas are being brought back so people who want to stand can do so without inconveniencing others.

I think they should install safe standing in the Wrexrent personally.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

MichaelP 12th September 2021 10.55:19

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2513807]Standing at the football is what lots of people prefer, hence standing areas are being brought back so people who want to stand can do so without inconveniencing others.

I think they should install safe standing in the Wrexrent personally.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I actually wouldn’t oppose safe standing areas in WrexRent / Mold Road / Yale stands plus also who knows how well we do this season a temporary standing area in kop ? Guess depends how well we do.

Wxm boy 12th September 2021 10.58:41

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2513786]Well it needs changing as I can bet you now the way things are carrying on the season won’t end on time if at all.[/QUOTE]

Muzzles don't prevent lockdowns. We proved that last year. You obviously have a very short memory.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.26:16.