RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Racecourse Sound System / announcer replacement (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118255-racecourse-sound-system-announcer-replacement.html)

hollywoodreds 11th September 2021 23.02:39

Re: Racecourse Sound System / announcer replacement

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2513659]When you say highlighted…. Have they turned the volume up or something? Seemed the same as normal to me.[/QUOTE]

The volume is too loud in the MRS concourse, to quiet in the Yale all in all a shambles

Club Tropicana 11th September 2021 23.24:33

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2513666]Is the PA system still supplied by a company in Market Drayton? They used to announce that all the time[/QUOTE]
Denzils mobile disco i believe got the contract.

TheRealWelshWayne 11th September 2021 23.39:41

Announcer is fine. Pa isn't.

Don't know about Mrs, but Yale need ten speakers lower level and ten upper level pointing towards the back of the stand. Music needs an audio loop or music player needs to have a ground. Announcer's Mic needs a quality dead cat cover.

horizon 11th September 2021 23.50:01

I'm all for duel Welsh English announcements but please please get a Welsh speaker who doesn't bore the pants of everyone,he is very poor come on there must be someone in Wrexham who's better than him, as this is the county and population in Wales with the biggest uptake of learning Welsh anywhere in Wales,and the list of trying to get your kids into a Welsh school has a waiting list.

MichaelP 13th September 2021 11.06:57

Can we get the PA system and scoreboard renewed and repaired please?

Forgot to mention this in the list I have sent.

Iggy Pop 13th September 2021 11.09:27

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2514296]Can we get the PA system and scoreboard renewed and repaired please?

Forgot to mention this in the list I have sent.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the floodlights. Were they on your list?

MichaelP 13th September 2021 11.14:01

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2514299]Don't forget the floodlights. Were they on your list?[/QUOTE]

Yes floodlight repairs would be good too but thought we had Barlows maintaining these ? Seen them at the ground at the Notts County game. Unsure if they were at the Woking game as wasn’t personally in attendance.

louisleftboot 13th September 2021 11.27:12

Are there any good stadium announcers? The sound system needs an update for sure.

Lord Derfyl Cadarn 13th September 2021 13.22:01

The announcer is absolutely useless. Just one example, he announces the attendance and everyone cheers. Whilst we are cheering he announces how many away fans are there and we drown out what he is saying. Just announce the total, wait a few seconds for the crowd to stop cheering and then announce how many away fans are there. We can then applaud the away fans if we choose.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.32:31.