RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Racecourse Sound System / announcer replacement (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118255-racecourse-sound-system-announcer-replacement.html)

dagg 13th September 2021 13.34:06

Re: Racecourse Sound System / announcer replacement

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2514304]Yes floodlight repairs would be good too but thought we had Barlows maintaining these ? Seen them at the ground at the Notts County game. Unsure if they were at the Woking game as wasn’t personally in attendance.[/QUOTE]

They where terrible for the Notts County game.

Rob 13th September 2021 13.40:56

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2514324]Are there any good stadium announcers? The sound system needs an update for sure.[/QUOTE]

We need to poach the one from Carlisle

BuckleyDerbyRob 13th September 2021 13.47:34

QUOTE=Rob;2514444]We need to poach the one from Carlisle[/QUOTE]

:hurray:

Or Cheltenham's if we want a posher accent...

Corner Flag 13th September 2021 13.57:29

[QUOTE=hollywoodreds;2513576]Please oh please, Ryan, Rob, Fleur, Les whoever.... get the bloody sound system changed and sort an actual format and new stadium announcer.

I sit in the Yale stand and you can hear next to nothing. It all comes across as totally amateur in terms of structure and overall match day experience. I also know there are similar issues with the sound system all the way around the ground with levels all over the place.

Also, the format the announcer uses needs so much work he’s just so uninspiring and drab. Given our new found status and ‘community approach’ the format could be so much better, it seems to me nobody is bothered to get hold of it and give it a total revamp. ‘Wrexham is the name’ sounds like it’s being played on someone’s phone when the players take to the pitch not to mention the poor sound quality of songs played pre-match and at half time![/QUOTE]

Match day experience regarding the football is greatly improved but the rest is a disapointment. Why no electronic scoreboard ? as for the sound quality , announcer , food and drink I will agree with the other comments ..shambles .

reggae boy 13th September 2021 14.25:47

Bad sound system,no electronic scoreboard, life's just terrible isn't it?

Corner Flag 13th September 2021 14.29:57

[QUOTE=reggae boy;2514467]Bad sound system,no electronic scoreboard, life's just terrible isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you are used to second class service ?

WREX01 13th September 2021 14.33:56

People really need to pause and realise just how far we have come as a football club in the past 6 months.Things are developing at a rapid pace, and I have no doubt that these niggles will be resolved in good time.

As for the electronic scoreboard, I'm sure we have just purchased a new one from Brighton?

Cymro 13th September 2021 19.07:19

The sound system in the MRS it so loud it really does need sorting. I used to have a sore throat at the end of a game. Now I get a sore throat before the match even starts just trying to communicate with my mate next to me.

Redordead 13th September 2021 19.26:48

[QUOTE=reggae boy;2514467]Bad sound system,no electronic scoreboard, life's just terrible isn't it?[/QUOTE]

I miss the 50/50 results and what the score is!

Can’t timer in the corner continue after 90 minutes!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.48:36.