RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Racecourse Sound System / announcer replacement (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118255-racecourse-sound-system-announcer-replacement.html)

hollywoodreds 11th September 2021 19.54:20

Racecourse Sound System / announcer replacement

Please oh please, Ryan, Rob, Fleur, Les whoever.... get the bloody sound system changed and sort an actual format and new stadium announcer.

I sit in the Yale stand and you can hear next to nothing. It all comes across as totally amateur in terms of structure and overall match day experience. I also know there are similar issues with the sound system all the way around the ground with levels all over the place.

Also, the format the announcer uses needs so much work he’s just so uninspiring and drab. Given our new found status and ‘community approach’ the format could be so much better, it seems to me nobody is bothered to get hold of it and give it a total revamp. ‘Wrexham is the name’ sounds like it’s being played on someone’s phone when the players take to the pitch not to mention the poor sound quality of songs played pre-match and at half time!

willyheckerslike 11th September 2021 20.48:26

Re: Racecourse Sound System / announcer replacement

Totally agree....pronto...its embarrassing!

northwalian dragon 11th September 2021 20.53:38

I'm sure the same Oasis song was played 3 times too. Oasis sounds even worse than usual when played through our sound system, which is saying something

Cookie 11th September 2021 21.26:36

Both the sound system and the announcer need to go in the bin!
I'm sure he's a lovely fella but he does an awful job.

Percy Sugden 11th September 2021 21.36:17

I just love the fact that now we’ve signed proper football players, things like this are deemed an issue….

hollywoodreds 11th September 2021 21.46:57

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2513639]I just love the fact that now we’ve signed proper football players, things like this are deemed an issue….[/QUOTE]

Not quite, it’s always been an embarrassment. It’s just highlighted even more now.

Percy Sugden 11th September 2021 21.51:01

[QUOTE=hollywoodreds;2513653]Not quite, it’s always been an embarrassment. It’s just highlighted even more now.[/QUOTE]

When you say highlighted…. Have they turned the volume up or something? Seemed the same as normal to me.

Rob 11th September 2021 21.52:46

Depends where you are, appears MRS your ears will bleed but in Yale its muffled

thedischunter96 11th September 2021 22.03:58

Is the PA system still supplied by a company in Market Drayton? They used to announce that all the time

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.37:24.