RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Stockport (A) tickets on sale from 09:00 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118270-stockport-tickets-sale-09-00-a.html)

MichaelP 13th September 2021 11.17:58

Re: Stockport (A) tickets on sale from 09:00

[QUOTE=nat88;2514305]I've just phoned the Stockport ticket office. Seats are still available in the Together Stand for families and senior fans, I've bought 3 as I'm taking my kids.
The info we've sold out is wrong![/QUOTE]

The statement 5 days on the Wrexham website was that Stockports preference was for families and seniors to sit in the together stand.

So problem solved just need to take some younger family members

Birdy 13th September 2021 11.19:13

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2514308]Maybe if you weren't so busy counting red dots on a stadium planner you wouldn't have missed it[/QUOTE]

Very good bellend.

Ooh aah Paskin 13th September 2021 11.20:05

[QUOTE=nat88;2514305]I've just phoned the Stockport ticket office. Seats are still available in the Together Stand for families and senior fans, I've bought 3 as I'm taking my kids.
The info we've sold out is wrong![/QUOTE]

I think they are prioritising seniors and families in that area (as mentioned in the update) so they didn't put those on the online sale.
You could try phoning and asking for adult tickets but they may refuse sale if not bought with kids ones!

Iggy Pop 13th September 2021 11.20:17

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2514303]Grimsby town fc as a club offered their allocation to season ticket holders for Stockport away.

The Right thing to do.

[url]https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/stockport-county-ticket-information/[/url][/QUOTE]

Yes, but Grimsby's tickets for Stockport were sold by Grimsby Town F.C. They would have a list of their own fans season ticket holders.

Our Stockport away tickets are being sold by Stockport County F.C. How are they supposed to know whether Wrexham fans are season ticket holders or not? Do you see what I'm getting at now?

Iggy Pop 13th September 2021 11.21:29

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2514308]Maybe if you weren't so busy counting red dots on a stadium planner you wouldn't have missed it[/QUOTE]

Thought they were blue?

Ooh aah Paskin 13th September 2021 11.21:51

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2514313]Yes, but Grimsby's tickets for Stockport were sold by Grimsby Town F.C. They would have a list of their own fans season ticket holders.

Our Stockport away tickets are being sold by Stockport County F.C. How are they supposed to know whether Wrexham fans are season ticket holders or not? Do you see what I'm getting at now?[/QUOTE]

I think he is trying to say that Wrexham should have insisted on selling our own allocations.
However, and i believe the recent issues with tickets are a big factor, we obviously haven't taken this up and prefer Stockport to sell them instead.
Stops any issues fans are having when buying from our system...

tokyored 13th September 2021 11.22:08

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2514312]I think they are prioritising seniors and families in that area (as mentioned in the update) so they didn't put those on the online sale.
You could try phoning and asking for adult tickets but they may refuse sale if not bought with kids ones![/QUOTE]

I'll have 4 adults and 1 free under 5s ticket please...

MichaelP 13th September 2021 11.22:18

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2514313]Yes, but Grimsby's tickets for Stockport were sold by Grimsby Town F.C. They would have a list of their own fans season ticket holders.

Our Stockport away tickets are being sold by Stockport County F.C. How are they supposed to know whether Wrexham fans are season ticket holders or not? Do you see what I'm getting at now?[/QUOTE]

Why are we allowing opposition teams to sell our allocation when Grimsby handled theirs?

The answer is we can’t be arsed to / as we have really balls’d up with season tickets alone.

andy buckley 13th September 2021 11.23:00

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2514314]Thought they were blue?[/QUOTE]

I think the air is blue atm 😂😂

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.24:42.