RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Media team (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118274-media-team.html)

Holtdragons 13th September 2021 12.56:53

Media team

I might have missed it but as yet I have not seen any interview with the manager or any of the players on the YouTube channel yet later on Saturday night there were interviews with Woking manager and one of their players on YouTube . Just wondering why or if I have missed them

dagg 13th September 2021 13.03:08

Re: Media team

Short match highlights. No interviews

[url]https://youtu.be/0f-YHuvQP2k[/url].

MichaelP 13th September 2021 13.04:28

[QUOTE=Holtdragons;2514410]I might have missed it but as yet I have not seen any interview with the manager or any of the players on the YouTube channel yet later on Saturday night there were interviews with Woking manager and one of their players on YouTube . Just wondering why or if I have missed them[/QUOTE]

Jeez stop whining will you give them chance it’s only 2 days after the game.

I’m being sarcastic by way mate. Very poor again from the brilliant media team.
And some of us pay for the extra coverage another own goal.

jarko 13th September 2021 13.07:19

[QUOTE=dagg;2514416]Short match highlights. No interviews

[url]https://youtu.be/0f-YHuvQP2k[/url].[/QUOTE]

Ya like your links Dagg don't you ;)

WV1 13th September 2021 13.11:41

It’s really, really poor and I’m surprised the owners haven’t improved it.

The reason I don’t pay for the extra content is because the free stuff is so amateurish.

There’s clubs much, much lower than us that have better social media output. Most of which are done by volunteers

Ooh aah Paskin 13th September 2021 13.22:37

Yet another 'stick' to beat the new regime with i see...

We have gone from completely volunteer run to a major 'global' business in the space of 6 months or so. It takes time to make the infrastructure changes needed to run it smoothly.

Demand for merchandise and season tickets has tripled in the last 6 months. Did anyone really think the previous way would cope?

Personally, this season is going to be one of transition. I can't see everything being ironed out until ready for next season. It will mean inconveniences, errors and frustration.

It is only to be expected under a leap of such size. Behind the scenes staff will be being brought in, systems upgraded and new ones put in place. It isn't going to happen in a week, a month or even 6 months!

We wanted this chance to be competitive on the pitch again, so we have to accept that things aren't always going to be as slick off the pitch.

If we are still complaining about the same things 12 months from now, then yes, it will have been a shambles.

Do any of us really know what the new owners are having to work with, what was in place at takeover etc? Probably not, yet we are all making assumptions everything must have been perfect before hand.

Yet we only had just over 2000 season tickets to deal with. A similar amount of shirts to sell (over a whole season) and a lot less media attention than now.

Grit your teeth, make reasonable suggestions or complaints. It can only get better as things settle and staff are brought in. Patience is apparently a virtue!

WV1 13th September 2021 13.30:03

^ Agree, to some extent.

But don’t think a video of the manager’s interview after the game on Saturday is too much to ask for

dagg 13th September 2021 13.30:20

[QUOTE=jarko;2514422]Ya like your links Dagg don't you ;)[/QUOTE]

:hurray::hurray::hurray::)::MexWave::fun::party:

Ooh aah Paskin 13th September 2021 13.31:34

[QUOTE=WV1;2514437]^ Agree, to some extent.

But don’t think a video of the manager’s interview after the game on Saturday is too much to ask for[/QUOTE]

Some people want the earth, i tell you! :D

Holtdragons 13th September 2021 21.00:29

No interviews from Saturday and no preview for the Grimsby game has the media team gone on strike

JonesRed 13th September 2021 21.59:46

Nothing on Wrexham Player either.

redknight 14th September 2021 05.46:47

Don't think this is transition stuff... Must be done reason for it but not great.
Social media is massive part of building thi "brand" we keep hearing about given we are trying to spread outside the UK, yet even a simple 5 minute interview isn't even posted up just that MG content on YouTube..

louisleftboot 14th September 2021 07.12:22

They've been really busy in college this week to be fair.

Wrexy 14th September 2021 07.34:21

Quick question for those that have subscribed to the ‘extra’ coverage as per [url]https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/WrexhamPlayer/subscribe/[/url] ... is it worth upgrading?

countryboy 14th September 2021 07.46:19

Maybe the club have f##ked Ollie Williams off and got someone decent in instead

Iggy Pop 14th September 2021 08.02:25

Radio silence...I have a horrible feeling that we've got more than just Jordan Davies doubtful for tonight and PP doesn't want to give too much away to the opposition.

MichaelP 14th September 2021 08.05:08

[QUOTE=Wrexy;2514692]Quick question for those that have subscribed to the ‘extra’ coverage as per [url]https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/WrexhamPlayer/subscribe/[/url] ... is it worth upgrading?[/QUOTE]

As it stands I wouldn’t bother upgrading. I have paid and feel right peeved as the Southend extended highlights I found out are free. No highlights of Woking game still on Wrexham player only those on YouTube and that’s around 3 mins and free.

MichaelP 14th September 2021 09.56:17

Woking Extended 14 minutes highlights now on Wrexham Player available to paid subscribers as well as those registered on free subscription

Enjoy

wonderboy 14th September 2021 10.05:34

[QUOTE=countryboy;2514696]Maybe the club have f##ked Ollie Williams off and got someone decent in instead[/QUOTE]

Guessing you didn’t see him on the pitch recording players coming off the pitch

countryboy 14th September 2021 10.08:46

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2514753]Guessing you didn’t see him on the pitch recording players coming off the pitch[/QUOTE]

No I didnt ..But i did see all the wats app messages that he had slagged me off though

MichaelP 14th September 2021 10.12:38

[QUOTE=countryboy;2514754]No I didnt ..But i did see all the wats app messages that he had slagged me off though[/QUOTE]

As much as I am not Ollie’s biggest fan. Isn’t this then tit for tat you commenting on Ollie on here?

Cenotaff 14th September 2021 10.17:00

wonderboy vs countryboy

Who will come out on top in the battle of the boys?

louisleftboot 14th September 2021 11.01:44

[QUOTE=Cenotaff;2514758]wonderboy vs countryboy

Who will come out on top in the battle of the boys?[/QUOTE]

Winner takes on wxm boy

Cenotaff 14th September 2021 11.14:04

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2514765]Winner takes on wxm boy[/QUOTE]

Cage match, no masks or muzzles allowed, the cage is enough!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.38:11.