RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   GRIMSBY TOWN (A) - Thoughts and Predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118279-grimsby-town-thoughts-predictions.html)

BillEBadass 14th September 2021 07.17:15

Re: GRIMSBY TOWN (A) - Thoughts and Predictions

This will be our most difficult game so far. It is also the time to ignore all the hype and concentrate on the only thing that matters - winning games.

We do not have a balenced mid field, it is too easy to rely on Mullin and we do not have enough pace in our defence. Other teams have improved this season as well as ourselves and I fully expect Grimsby to be in the final mix,

We have got to start winning on a regular basis but a draw would be better than nothing.
Respect to all the travelling Reds, safe journey to all and let them know who we are.

WREX01 14th September 2021 07.19:46

[QUOTE=BillEBadass;2514688]This will be our most difficult game so far. It is also the time to ignore all the hype and concentrate on the only thing that matters - winning games.

We do not have a balenced mid field, it is too easy to rely on Mullin and we do not have enough pace in our defence. Other teams have improved this season as well as ourselves and I fully expect Grimsby to be in the final mix,

We have got to start winning on a regular basis but a draw would be better than nothing.
Respect to all the travelling Reds, safe journey to all and let them know who we are.[/QUOTE]

We are absolutely fine for pace at the back.
Midfield is obviously the only concerning area.
I'm going to go for 1-1, i'd take that all day long.But it needs to be followed up with a win on Saturday.

les.gtfc 14th September 2021 08.10:52

Nice and dry here at the moment but rain forecast for later on this morning and most of the afternoon.

If I hear anything about the game being off I will let you all know, although I would think most will be leaving before a decision is made.

BuckleyDerbyRob 14th September 2021 08.48:07

[QUOTE=les.gtfc;2514703]Nice and dry here at the moment but rain forecast for later on this morning and most of the afternoon.

If I hear anything about the game being off I will let you all know, although I would think most will be leaving before a decision is made.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Les, I've just got to Woodhall Spa for a round of golf on the way and it's OK here but looks ready to tip it down!

Looking forward to the match later:)

Cenotaff 14th September 2021 08.51:58

3-1 reds. James Jones, Mullin and Hayden with the goals for us.

Wrexy 14th September 2021 08.54:47

[QUOTE=BuckleyDerbyRob;2514718]Thanks Les, I've just got to Woodhall Spa for a round of golf on the way and it's OK here but looks ready to tip it down!

Looking forward to the match later:)[/QUOTE]

Woodhall Spa - nice course!

Helsby Red 14th September 2021 09.06:56

[QUOTE=les.gtfc;2514703]Nice and dry here at the moment but rain forecast for later on this morning and most of the afternoon.

If I hear anything about the game being off I will let you all know, although I would think most will be leaving before a decision is made.[/QUOTE]

:) Nice 1 Les!!

Drury-red 14th September 2021 09.35:44

[url]https://twitter.com/jstockwood/status/1437706922803748866[/url]

Looks like the covers are going on. Can only increase chances of game going ahead

Bissell 14th September 2021 09.38:40

Nice One.

which chippy would you recommend?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.08:52.