RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   STALKER (Part 2) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118281-stalker-part-2-a.html)

-luke 14th September 2021 09.37:34

Re: STALKER (Part 2)

[QUOTE=Kean Deats;2514682]Ive been told north wales police are after her, over spent visa.[/QUOTE]

If that was true they'd have picked her up at the game...

louisleftboot 14th September 2021 09.45:11

[QUOTE=Nightmancommeth;2514733]I was gonna say exactly the same thing, I’m sure they would have had a several police visits if it was a fella saying the stuff about R or R’s wife’s or any other woman. Equality happens when it suits the perception or agenda.[/QUOTE]

I’m fairly certain Blake Lively gets horrific weird attempts to message her from weirdo incels without any intervention from the authorities.

She’s clearly got issues. But weird trying to deflect it into an agenda of ‘men get treated worse than women’ issue.

Cenotaff 14th September 2021 09.57:49

[QUOTE=louisleftboot;2514742]I’m fairly certain Blake Lively gets horrific weird attempts to message her from weirdo incels without any intervention from the authorities.

She’s clearly got issues. But weird trying to deflect it into an agenda of ‘men get treated worse than women’ issue.[/QUOTE]

It's usually how it goes unfortunately. A male person doing the same thing is also potentially dangerous but also vulnerable too.

She hasn't threatened anybody as far as I know so despite posting weird and out there stuff, what are the police going to do?

Gaz Wxm 14th September 2021 10.18:15

[QUOTE=Kean Deats;2514682]Ive been told north wales police are after her, over spent visa.[/QUOTE]

immigration issues are dealt with by immigration officers who have all the powers they need to carry out enforcement, police would only assist them if intel suggested there would be violence or large numbers to deal with.

louisleftboot 14th September 2021 11.00:25

[QUOTE=Cenotaff;2514751]It's usually how it goes unfortunately. A male person doing the same thing is also potentially dangerous but also vulnerable too.

She hasn't threatened anybody as far as I know so despite posting weird and out there stuff, what are the police going to do?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure if you looked at the stats, male stalkers are more prone to violence and rape than female stalkers. Obviously stalking is a crime to any degree.

And agreed, what crime has she committed? Posting odd fan fiction and delusion online? If that's a crime I'm sure a few on here would need to surrender their harddrives.

dragonspark 14th September 2021 11.56:32

anybody seen my hard drives:jester:

draigwrecsam 14th September 2021 16.25:58

If people follow her on social media, then report it on RP, are they not themselves Stalkers?

Funny_Old_Game 14th September 2021 16.28:11

[QUOTE=MJ6987;2514677]Surely this is a character created for a storyline in the documentary?[/QUOTE]

Are people just saying this as a joke to be annoying now?

dragonspark 14th September 2021 17.01:48

i think this is for the documentary:D

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 07.01:14.