RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dagenham Tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118282-dagenham-tickets.html)

marathonplny 14th September 2021 12.42:19

Re: Dagenham Tickets

There doesn’t appear to be the ability to buy two seats together. A friend of mine is thinking of attending with his father - obv they want to sit together. Are there further blocks yet to be released ie lower Wrexrent , as it surely can’t be sold out.

It’s mightily strange how they are working the release of seats - unless of course they are no further seats to be released.
You would expect that there are other fans in a similar situation.

Have to just keep looking on the main web site from time to time I guess.

Back of the Kop 14th September 2021 12.54:37

The way they are releasing tickets is plain stupid.

If people don't fancy the block on sale they will log out and likely not log in again. People have better things to do with their time.

Just make everything available and crack on. They are definitely losing sales like this.

Bragging about a potential sell out last weekend with 2,500 empty seats.Joke

Sort it out ffs

WV1 14th September 2021 14.35:24

Bit of a farce we have to go and pick the tickets up!

Back of the Kop 14th September 2021 14.58:35

[QUOTE=WV1;2514824]Bit of a farce we have to go and pick the tickets up![/QUOTE]

I was printing tickets at home 4 years ago, now you have to go in person to pick them up or risk losing them via the post.

Is it 1985 ?

Wxmspiller 14th September 2021 15.01:56

Why can’t we just have tickets sent by e mail to scan on the turnstile ? No printing out or confusion or waiting in the club shop queuing up for an hour gotta be the way forward

marathonplny 14th September 2021 15.04:22

Wrexrent upper sold out

Only single tickets in Yale and MRS

Surely Wrexrent Lower seats yet to be released - I’m working on that assumption for friends who want to attend and sit together

Ticketgate continues

BTW - I’m not moaning, I’d just like some clarity on likely ticket availability or not if in fact all seats have been sold (other than single seats).

WXMWELSH85 14th September 2021 15.08:38

Yea its silly most fans are waiting for lower tier to open now which it will have too!

podders 14th September 2021 15.45:05

They have released the last block of upper WrexRENT stand (U1), and the lower tier is showing but unavailable - probably will go live very soon.

dragonspark 14th September 2021 16.59:49

are the club aware the way it is with tickets is causing fans distress

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.57:11.