RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dagenham Tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118282-dagenham-tickets.html)

podders 14th September 2021 08.32:33

Dagenham Tickets

Does anyone know when the lower tier of the WrexRENT stand go on sale. There are only 12 left in the upper tier, so you would have thought it would be soon

For those not counting blue dots elsewhere in the the ground there is 9 in the Mold Road Stand and 11 in the Wrexham lager stand.

wonderboy 14th September 2021 08.42:46

Re: Dagenham Tickets

They are doing block by block like last time. Which is completely pointless

Club Tropicana 14th September 2021 08.45:41

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2514713]They are doing block by block like last time. Which is completely pointless[/QUOTE]
Just get all tickets available up for sale, we all know it is going to big another big crowd.

jonesfach 14th September 2021 09.03:33

[QUOTE=Club Tropicana;2514715]Just get all tickets available up for sale, we all know it is going to big another big crowd.[/QUOTE]

I just can’t understand it. Just put them up for sale... I could understand last week when the work wasn’t completed but it’s now all operational-not perfect but available to use.

dragonspark 14th September 2021 09.05:11

looking at highlights and photos from last saturday, it really is criminal the seats wasted on segregation

podders 14th September 2021 09.09:33

Crazy that there are only 55 tickets left on sale at the moment and only one place a family/group of three or more could sit together. People will be looking at them now there on general sale and making other plans.

Wrexy 14th September 2021 09.14:53

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2514727]looking at highlights and photos from last saturday, it really is criminal the seats wasted on segregation[/QUOTE]

Yep, but I can see why they do this. A good few years ago we played Port Vale with Wrexham fans in the upper section of the Yale Stand (where the away fans are now) and PV fans below. Coins flying in both directions. I went home with close to a tenner's worth.

moynkeepthefaith 14th September 2021 09.16:27

Lets go round again..

Club Tropicana 14th September 2021 09.36:36

[QUOTE=Wrexy;2514730]Yep, but I can see why they do this. A good few years ago we played Port Vale with Wrexham fans in the upper section of the Yale Stand (where the away fans are now) and PV fans below. Coins flying in both directions. I went home with close to a tenner's worth.[/QUOTE]

Surely this shouldn't be happening at matches now with all the CCTV available! get caught on camera and chances are you will be found.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.42:25.