RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dagenham Tickets (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118282-dagenham-tickets.html)

podders 14th September 2021 08.32:33

Dagenham Tickets

Does anyone know when the lower tier of the WrexRENT stand go on sale. There are only 12 left in the upper tier, so you would have thought it would be soon

For those not counting blue dots elsewhere in the the ground there is 9 in the Mold Road Stand and 11 in the Wrexham lager stand.

wonderboy 14th September 2021 08.42:46

Re: Dagenham Tickets

They are doing block by block like last time. Which is completely pointless

Club Tropicana 14th September 2021 08.45:41

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2514713]They are doing block by block like last time. Which is completely pointless[/QUOTE]
Just get all tickets available up for sale, we all know it is going to big another big crowd.

jonesfach 14th September 2021 09.03:33

[QUOTE=Club Tropicana;2514715]Just get all tickets available up for sale, we all know it is going to big another big crowd.[/QUOTE]

I just can’t understand it. Just put them up for sale... I could understand last week when the work wasn’t completed but it’s now all operational-not perfect but available to use.

dragonspark 14th September 2021 09.05:11

looking at highlights and photos from last saturday, it really is criminal the seats wasted on segregation

podders 14th September 2021 09.09:33

Crazy that there are only 55 tickets left on sale at the moment and only one place a family/group of three or more could sit together. People will be looking at them now there on general sale and making other plans.

Wrexy 14th September 2021 09.14:53

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2514727]looking at highlights and photos from last saturday, it really is criminal the seats wasted on segregation[/QUOTE]

Yep, but I can see why they do this. A good few years ago we played Port Vale with Wrexham fans in the upper section of the Yale Stand (where the away fans are now) and PV fans below. Coins flying in both directions. I went home with close to a tenner's worth.

moynkeepthefaith 14th September 2021 09.16:27

Lets go round again..

Club Tropicana 14th September 2021 09.36:36

[QUOTE=Wrexy;2514730]Yep, but I can see why they do this. A good few years ago we played Port Vale with Wrexham fans in the upper section of the Yale Stand (where the away fans are now) and PV fans below. Coins flying in both directions. I went home with close to a tenner's worth.[/QUOTE]

Surely this shouldn't be happening at matches now with all the CCTV available! get caught on camera and chances are you will be found.

marathonplny 14th September 2021 12.42:19

There doesn’t appear to be the ability to buy two seats together. A friend of mine is thinking of attending with his father - obv they want to sit together. Are there further blocks yet to be released ie lower Wrexrent , as it surely can’t be sold out.

It’s mightily strange how they are working the release of seats - unless of course they are no further seats to be released.
You would expect that there are other fans in a similar situation.

Have to just keep looking on the main web site from time to time I guess.

Back of the Kop 14th September 2021 12.54:37

The way they are releasing tickets is plain stupid.

If people don't fancy the block on sale they will log out and likely not log in again. People have better things to do with their time.

Just make everything available and crack on. They are definitely losing sales like this.

Bragging about a potential sell out last weekend with 2,500 empty seats.Joke

Sort it out ffs

WV1 14th September 2021 14.35:24

Bit of a farce we have to go and pick the tickets up!

Back of the Kop 14th September 2021 14.58:35

[QUOTE=WV1;2514824]Bit of a farce we have to go and pick the tickets up![/QUOTE]

I was printing tickets at home 4 years ago, now you have to go in person to pick them up or risk losing them via the post.

Is it 1985 ?

Wxmspiller 14th September 2021 15.01:56

Why can’t we just have tickets sent by e mail to scan on the turnstile ? No printing out or confusion or waiting in the club shop queuing up for an hour gotta be the way forward

marathonplny 14th September 2021 15.04:22

Wrexrent upper sold out

Only single tickets in Yale and MRS

Surely Wrexrent Lower seats yet to be released - I’m working on that assumption for friends who want to attend and sit together

Ticketgate continues

BTW - I’m not moaning, I’d just like some clarity on likely ticket availability or not if in fact all seats have been sold (other than single seats).

WXMWELSH85 14th September 2021 15.08:38

Yea its silly most fans are waiting for lower tier to open now which it will have too!

podders 14th September 2021 15.45:05

They have released the last block of upper WrexRENT stand (U1), and the lower tier is showing but unavailable - probably will go live very soon.

dragonspark 14th September 2021 16.59:49

are the club aware the way it is with tickets is causing fans distress

JägerRed 14th September 2021 17.09:52

WrexRent upper sold out yet will be 200+ empty seats in there. Stupid.
Whatever the amount of tickets we have that can go on sale, just release them all at the same time, we will sell more then because people can buy in 2’s and 3’s easier.

Also the sooner we get our own ticketing app which allows fans to present a QR code (just like the trainline app) the better. How many fans have been put off by the collection only?

It’s not that much of a big deal at this moment but hopefully in a few months time ticketing will have been sorted

standman 14th September 2021 17.16:38

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2514851]are the club aware the way it is with tickets is causing fans distress[/QUOTE]

Of course they are.

stevewxm 15th September 2021 12.46:06

Just bought four tickets for Maidenhead away, so easy just print them off !
How have we got it so wrong !!!

Birdy 15th September 2021 13.34:19

[QUOTE=stevewxm;2515541]Just bought four tickets for Maidenhead away, so easy just print them off !
How have we got it so wrong !!![/QUOTE]

Ancient systems and people in place. Can't believe the whole process is so archaic, it's shocking.

andy buckley 15th September 2021 13.39:07

[QUOTE=Birdy;2515547]Ancient systems and people in place. Can't believe the whole process is so archaic, it's shocking.[/QUOTE]

Yeh drives you dotty

FieldtownRed 15th September 2021 14.58:26

[QUOTE=stevewxm;2515541]Just bought four tickets for Maidenhead away, so easy just print them off !
How have we got it so wrong !!![/QUOTE]

Did you need to create an account on their site to buy them?

stevewxm 15th September 2021 15.15:00

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2515576]Did you need to create an account on their site to buy them?[/QUOTE]

Yes but took minutes you also had to give names and DOB of people who you buy tickets for.

FieldtownRed 15th September 2021 15.22:55

[QUOTE=stevewxm;2515577]Yes but took minutes you also had to give names and DOB of people who you buy tickets for.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks. Will give it a go later.

marathonplny 15th September 2021 16.06:08

Low take up of Wrexrent Lower tier seats

I know that’s it’s only Wednesday , but the take of seats is much lower than for the Woking game. Yes we lost last night, but Saturdays game was enjoyable and the atmosphere was great.

Could it be collection only tickets , or
Seems very strange

stevewxm 15th September 2021 17.16:40

[QUOTE=marathonplny;2515591]Low take up of Wrexrent Lower tier seats

I know that’s it’s only Wednesday , but the take of seats is much lower than for the Woking game. Yes we lost last night, but Saturdays game was enjoyable and the atmosphere was great.

Could it be collection only tickets , or
Seems very strange[/QUOTE]

Don’t find it strange at all, people who decide a few days before might be seeing all the negativity over last night and deciding to save there money.

WREX01 16th September 2021 07.59:12

Some people simply cant afford to go every weekend.
I think this factor will definitely effect attendances in the lead up to Christmas.

pawn star 16th September 2021 10.33:45

Anyone else struggling to buy tickets as all I get is a message saying something has gone wrong return to home page

marathonplny 16th September 2021 10.36:35

Yes, having the same problem

Tarwgoch 16th September 2021 10.40:12

[QUOTE=pawn star;2515822]Anyone else struggling to buy tickets as all I get is a message saying something has gone wrong return to home page[/QUOTE]

Yes ticketing is shambolic. Thought they would have sorted it out as a prioritu

MichaelP 16th September 2021 10.45:11

[QUOTE=Tarwgoch;2515826]Yes ticketing is shambolic. Thought they would have sorted it out as a prioritu[/QUOTE]

Where’s Dan Sear when you need him? :hiding:

rhyger 16th September 2021 11.01:33

[QUOTE=marathonplny;2515824]Yes, having the same problem[/QUOTE]

Could it be that you can't pay with MasterCard again? No idea but it was a problem with season tickets then seemed to be ok

Birdy 16th September 2021 12.02:31

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515830]Where’s Dan Sear when you need him? :hiding:[/QUOTE]

It was still shambolic when he was there.

MichaelP 16th September 2021 12.08:39

[QUOTE=Birdy;2515858]It was still shambolic when he was there.[/QUOTE]

Not his fault though really. Pinning the blame on him when there are others that should take the flak. Easy to let the front line take the crap.

RexRentFree 16th September 2021 12.51:52

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515860]Not his fault though really. Pinning the blame on him when there are others that should take the flak. Easy to let the front line take the crap.[/QUOTE]

Is “Head of Ticketing” considered front line?

billybersham 16th September 2021 12.56:35

[QUOTE=WREX01;2515743]Some people simply cant afford to go every weekend.
I think this factor will definitely effect attendances in the lead up to Christmas.[/QUOTE]

We only have two league home matches in six weeks!

WREX01 16th September 2021 12.58:38

[QUOTE=billybersham;2515871]We only have two league home matches in six weeks![/QUOTE]

And for a family of say two adults and two children, along with refreshments, that can be pretty pricey.

MichaelP 16th September 2021 13.02:12

[QUOTE=RexRentFree;2515869]Is “Head of Ticketing” considered front line?[/QUOTE]

He may of had the title but he was the go to person to sort all the pandemonium when the sh** hit the fan.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 21.07:02.