RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Grimsby Reaction 3-1 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118290-grimsby-reaction-3-1-a.html)

WV1 14th September 2021 20.44:19

Re: Grimsby Reaction

Rubbish.

Been underwhelmed with performances so far, so this doesn’t surprise me.

Lack of midfield is killing us, why wasn’t this addressed?

Trouble is, we’re stuck to this formation, because there’s no wingers at the club what so ever.

Dai83 14th September 2021 20.44:42

I said in the match thread, take all the fanfare away and it's been mediocre at best. 2 wins in 6, a stubborn formation, because we don't have the squad to change it and like it or not, the make up of the midfield is crap. One of the complaints I heard from a Sunderland fan was Parkinson sticks with 3-5-2, I think it's hindering our forwards, especially Mullin.

frank2 14th September 2021 20.45:12

5-3-2 is the problem. Shit formation. Haven't got the palyers to play it.

El Jonez 14th September 2021 20.47:08

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2515293]We’re a long way of being a title winning side. Sounds like they (rightly) targeted Cleworth. Midfield non-existent by the sounds of it. Too many long balls going by the Radio Wales commentary. Those who made the long journey will be able to offer better insight.[/QUOTE]

Ratboy doesn’t like us but was a very decent CB. He said Cleworth looked better than both Tozer and Hayden tonight and was only subbed due to his age and experience.

JonesRed 14th September 2021 20.47:09

Need to take a long hard look at ourselves in the analysis of this game.

PP got his tactics completely wrong tonight, I mean he's got a pair fair play to him but unfortunately it did not work at all whatsoever.

We need to revert to a 4 at the back with an extra midfield because we have been annihilated in midfield every game this season and that needs to change if we have any chance of winning this league.

Wxmspiller 14th September 2021 20.49:33

Don’t mean to be down beat but if we loose on saturday we will be 10 points off top that’s a big gap so early in the season

waxcrayon 14th September 2021 20.49:52

Redmond

Wrexhamforever95 14th September 2021 20.50:04

If it wasn’t obvious before it should be now. Midfield is nowhere near good enough, there’s barely any quality in there at all. How have we not rectified the midfield this summer?

The hard part to take is we’ve spent so much money & we don’t look that good at all do we? 6 games in but we’ve won just two, and hardly looked great in either. This rate we will struggle for play offs. We just look a bit poor

wonderboy 14th September 2021 20.50:07

Redmond

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.36:39.