RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Grimsby Reaction 3-1 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118290-grimsby-reaction-3-1-a.html)

Funny_Old_Game 14th September 2021 20.52:16

Re: Grimsby Reaction 3-1

Whoever was responsible for keeping Redmond needs lynching.

Redted 14th September 2021 20.52:32

I can't see us being close to winning the league, but we should make the play offs. Ticktok cash to be splashed in January though to get the midfield sorted.

Back of the Kop 14th September 2021 20.52:39

Re: Grimsby Reaction

[QUOTE=JonesRed;2515301]Need to take a long hard look at ourselves in the analysis of this game.

PP got his tactics completely wrong tonight, I mean he's got a pair fair play to him but unfortunately it did not work at all whatsoever.

We need to revert to a 4 at the back with an extra midfield because we have been annihilated in midfield every game this season and that needs to change if we have any chance of winning this league.[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid changing the formation will actually change fook all. Our midfield is dire as everyone predicted.

We will be out of the title race by January for sure. Who carries the can for keeping last season's midfield ? Got to be PP I guess because he's had the funds.

Young is the most overrated player in Wrexham history and that's saying something

welshian 14th September 2021 20.56:05

Disappointing, until the recruitment balls up is rectified we'll struggle. Top 10 at best.

sionwxm 14th September 2021 20.56:48

[QUOTE=gazwxm;2515316]Let’s take a step back here. If Keates had 9 points from the first 6 games we wouldn’t be happy, tonight was shocking, All the players who have remained from last season are poor apart from Lainton. Midfield is as bad as it ever has been. We look shaky at the back, and no pattern of play when we are under a bit of pressure. Mullin looked tonight like he’d realised what he’s let himself in for![/QUOTE]

Last season Mullin had that Hiram Boateng supplying him, what a player he is by the way. I really hope Mullin doesn’t get frustrated and loses his confidence. Hopefully we bounce back on Saturday

reggae boy 14th September 2021 20.57:02

Lose to Dagenham on saturday we'll be 10 points behind them,even at this stage it's to much to make up

El Jonez 14th September 2021 20.58:29

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2515317]Whoever was responsible for keeping Redmond needs lynching.[/QUOTE]

And actually starting him after 2 years without playing a competitive match!

waxcrayon 14th September 2021 20.58:37

Re: Grimsby Reaction

[QUOTE=Redordead;2515307]There’s only Jones in the midfield who can play. Youngs a headless chicken at best and Redmond blagged his way into getting a new deal.

We need footballers in the middle who can keep the ball[/QUOTE]

This 100%

Redordead 14th September 2021 21.00:17

[QUOTE=reggae boy;2515322]Lose to Dagenham on saturday we'll be 10 points behind them,even at this stage it's to much to make up[/QUOTE]

Don’t be daft.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.09:27.