RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Grimsby highlights (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118297-grimsby-highlights.html)

EnglishRed 15th September 2021 21.47:05

Re: Grimsby highlights

Really high quality goals. That header from Waterfall...woof. Compare that goal to the Rlreally poor corner from Young that ended up with them getting their third. You're never going to make a scoring opportunity with a slow scooped delivery that barely reaches the near post.

Birdy 15th September 2021 21.47:38

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515673]Cheers Sion. So Grimsby do what we haven’t done yet? Uploaded highlights. What do we pay our media team again ? Or are they volunteers ?[/QUOTE]

The highlights are on Wrexham's you tube channel.

EnglishRed 15th September 2021 21.48:06

[QUOTE=joe;2515679]To be fair their first goal is quality.

Brilliant assist by Mullin but it does look a foul by Hayden.[/QUOTE]

It definitely does from that angle. I noticed a few Grimsby fans (who were presumably in the stand on the other side from the camera) saying that actually they thought it was a fair challenge.

Birdy 15th September 2021 21.50:10

Wrexham's highlights are gash as ever. Half of it no sound and why include 45 seconds of 3 mins 14 seconds of footage which shows the full time whistle being blown. Who edits these highlights? A 6 year old could do better! Last rant is for the 3rd goal a shocking goal to concede from our own corner and why wasn't anyone covering Reckord? You don't defend 1 on 1 on the halfway line!

MichaelP 15th September 2021 21.51:34

[QUOTE=Birdy;2515683]Wrexham's highlights are gash as ever. Half of it no sound and why include 45 seconds of 3 mins 14 seconds of footage which shows the full time whistle being blown. Who edits these highlights? A 6 year old could do better! Last rant is for the 3rd goal a shocking goal to concede from our own corner and why wasn't anyone covering Reckord? You don't defend 1 on 1 on the halfway line![/QUOTE]

That was my point shocking from Wrexham much better from Grimsby.

Birdy 15th September 2021 21.52:38

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515685]That was my point shocking from Wrexham much better from Grimsby.[/QUOTE]

Yer they are crap as I highlighted in my post.

NottsRed 15th September 2021 22.48:16

[QUOTE=Birdy;2515683]Wrexham's highlights are gash as ever. Half of it no sound and why include 45 seconds of 3 mins 14 seconds of footage which shows the full time whistle being blown. Who edits these highlights? A 6 year old could do better! Last rant is for the 3rd goal a shocking goal to concede from our own corner and why wasn't anyone covering Reckord? You don't defend 1 on 1 on the halfway line![/QUOTE]

Been caught out two or three times already now this season conceding goals on the break.

basdragon 15th September 2021 23.49:24

In this case I think it was because it was so late on in the game chasing the equaliser.

The Grimsby highlights seemed to include about 3 minutes around the final whistle which just seem pointless but hey.

Their dead ball delivery was so much better than ours it's embarrassing.

sionwxm 16th September 2021 06.16:02

I’ve watched a few of Grimsby’s highlights this season and their wing play, especially down the right, old fashioned high tempo get the ball to the byline and across goal is a joy to watch.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.18:50.