RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The Hotel Factor (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118298-hotel-factor.html)

davewilli 16th September 2021 10.33:29

Re: The Hotel Factor

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2515809]Travelling to away games over a certain distance the day before and staying overnight is a positive thing - not negative. I thought Radcliffe was talking utter bollocks about it being ‘over the top for players at our level’. I’m sure they’d be more leggy after a long bus journey and arriving a short period before a game.

We’re not run by the WST now, so how it’s funded is not really an issue…..

The reason we lost is we because we played a decent side playing in-front of a big crowd under the lights. Grimsby have had a good start and I can’t see us facing any tougher a test than going up there. Our team still has deficiencies - midfield will continue to be an issue until jan in games against the better sides. Cleworth has struggled in every game he’s played - an issue that will be addressed soon, with Lennon and Brisley fit.

I’m very confident we’ll make the playoffs as a minimum. Hopefully a few extra additions in jan will see us challenge beyond that as long as we can keep up with any early pace setters.

The managed decline of the football team is only now being addressed and will take time…. The squad looks stronger than it has since the Newport final. The church Fete style management of previous years will still haunt us for a while longer I feel.[/QUOTE]

Good post other than you can't keep harping back and blaming the WST or previous managers for any short comings we currently have. We have seen massive investment in all areas not least in PP's ability to bring in 10 players with proven ability and it's time to move on.

There was a great deal of managerial in-stability in recent years under the WST and we can't expect a new regime with such a big influx of players to immediately click despite the level of investment, it will take time.

NewportRoadEnd 16th September 2021 10.39:46

Guys crack on with the Super Fly Weight title fight here but PLEASE, it's
[B]
circumstantial[/B]

ABd 16th September 2021 10.41:20

[QUOTE=tokyored;2515806]Travelodges are cheaper if you book in advance[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to check [I]Expedia.co.uk[/I] for all your travel needs.

Whether it’s planning a family vacation, booking for business, or organizing the trip of a lifetime, Expedia Group brands unlock the best possibilities for each individual traveler and each type of trip.

Investments in technology make it possible for Expedia to deliver innovations at a faster pace so planning and booking becomes a more effortless and exciting part of the journey, wherever that leads you.

[IMG]https://paradisepedals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Expedia-logo.jpg[/IMG]

MichaelP 16th September 2021 10.42:58

[QUOTE=NewportRoadEnd;2515825]Guys crack on with the Super Fly Weight title fight here but PLEASE, it's
[B]
circumstantial[/B][/QUOTE]

Please don’t pick up TheRealWelshWayne fault on the spelling. Mistakes happen even to those that are perfect as him.

Granted I’ve used the exact same spelling of the word as I feel he knows it all so didn’t want to correct him in case he used the word again.

MichaelP 16th September 2021 10.44:11

[QUOTE=ABd;2515827]Don't forget to check [I]Expedia.co.uk[/I] for all your travel needs.

[IMG]https://paradisepedals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Expedia-logo.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Brilliant thanks for that made me smile:guitarist:

Percy Sugden 16th September 2021 10.58:25

[QUOTE=davewilli;2515821]Good post other than you can't keep harping back and blaming the WST or previous managers for any short comings we currently have. We have seen massive investment in all areas not least in PP's ability to bring in 10 players with proven ability and it's time to move on.

There was a great deal of managerial in-stability in recent years under the WST and we can't expect a new regime with such a big influx of players to immediately click despite the level of investment, it will take time.[/QUOTE]

The investment has been fantastic…. All I’m trying to say is it’s going to take time to move the club back up to a professional level - we were only professional in-name over the last few years. A stable management team, quality players and proper back room staff and facilities will see us succeed!

cardiffred 16th September 2021 11.21:41

[QUOTE=davewilli;2515821]Good post other than you can't keep harping back and blaming the WST or previous managers for any short comings we currently have. We have seen massive investment in all areas not least in PP's ability to bring in 10 players with proven ability and it's time to move on.

There was a great deal of managerial in-stability in recent years under the WST and we can't expect a new regime with such a big influx of players to immediately click despite the level of investment, it will take time.[/QUOTE]

You've literally made one point in the first paragraph and then said the complete opposite in your second.

The legacy of the past few years will take longer to fix than people realise .

TheRealWelshWayne 16th September 2021 11.21:53

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515828]Please don’t pick up TheRealWelshWayne fault on the spelling. Mistakes happen even to those that are perfect as him.

Granted I’ve used the exact same spelling of the word as I feel he knows it all so didn’t want to correct him in case he used the word again.[/QUOTE]

As previously mentioned, there was no evidence the email was sent. Happy to meet up on Saturday.

Sorry to Newport red for spelling.

Willywill 16th September 2021 11.26:00

We shouldn’t mock. He is “not all there” !

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.49:38.