RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The Hotel Factor (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118298-hotel-factor.html)

MichaelP 16th September 2021 11.26:56

Re: The Hotel Factor

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2515837] Happy to meet up on Saturday.
[/QUOTE]

No thanks I’ll politely decline.

davewilli 16th September 2021 11.30:16

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2515836]You've literally made one point in the first paragraph and then said the complete opposite in your second.

The legacy of the past few years will take longer to fix than people realise .[/QUOTE]

It's not about the legacy, it's about achieving stability, giving all the changes introduced under R&R, P&P and his management set up and the new squad time.

RedGoolie 16th September 2021 13.58:34

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2515809]Travelling to away games over a certain distance the day before and staying overnight is a positive thing - not negative. I thought Radcliffe was talking utter bollocks about it being ‘over the top for players at our level’. I’m sure they’d be more leggy after a long bus journey and arriving a short period before a game.

We’re not run by the WST now, so how it’s funded is not really an issue…..

The reason we lost is we because we played a decent side playing in-front of a big crowd under the lights. Grimsby have had a good start and I can’t see us facing any tougher a test than going up there. Our team still has deficiencies - midfield will continue to be an issue until jan in games against the better sides. Cleworth has struggled in every game he’s played - an issue that will be addressed soon, with Lennon and Brisley fit.

I’m very confident we’ll make the playoffs as a minimum. Hopefully a few extra additions in jan will see us challenge beyond that as long as we can keep up with any early pace setters.

The managed decline of the football team is only now being addressed and will take time…. The squad looks stronger than it has since the Newport final. The church Fete style management of previous years will still haunt us for a while longer I feel.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with this...aspirations of higher standards and the science behind preparing for a game is clear. By travelling down the day before helps with recovery, with nutrition, sleep patterns and pre match training.

andy buckley 16th September 2021 14.37:10

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515841]No thanks I’ll politely decline.[/QUOTE]

Jeez get a room you two 🤣🤣🤣

ABd 16th September 2021 15.01:53

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2515905]Jeez get a room you two 🤣🤣🤣[/QUOTE]

If they are to get a room, be sure to check out [I]expedia.co.uk[/I].

Thousands of rooms at prices you won't find anywhere else.

Expedia - your one-stop travel site for your dream vacation. Bundle your stay with a car rental or flight and you can save more.

red_dragon 16th September 2021 15.33:46

can't be using that as an excuse, most full time clubs do this these days. I know some prem clubs stay in Hotels even for home games.

LMH23 16th September 2021 15.37:10

[QUOTE=RedGoolie;2515894]Totally agree with this...aspirations of higher standards and the science behind preparing for a game is clear. By travelling down the day before helps with recovery, with nutrition, sleep patterns and pre match training.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but players miss their own bed or whatever.

We don't do science here, only pure conjecture.

mattw 16th September 2021 18.17:36

11 pages.

11 pages.

Brilliant
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Teifi Red 16th September 2021 18.52:51

[QUOTE=mattw;2515939]11 pages.

11 pages.

Brilliant
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Indeed and we still don’t know if the claim of losing more games whilst having an overnight stay is actually correct :freak::freak:

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.54:36.