RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The Hotel Factor (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118298-hotel-factor.html)

frank2 18th September 2021 22.34:09

Re: The Hotel Factor

Wait! No, you can't block me first.

Oh, go on then.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 07.25:16

Just heard we are staying near to Stockport Friday night this is becoming more of a farce.

What happens if we draw Chester in FAT or FA Cup? Are we going to stay in Gresford/ Rossett?

louisleftboot 19th September 2021 07.41:37

Why is it a farce? If some of the lads live near Birmingham etc it makes sense to save the drive in the morning. It’s already been said multiple times (even with sources) that overnight stays are better.

Just because you have the prejudice in your head that we always lose when we have overnight stays doesn’t mean it’s a farce or they should be stopped.

blackbrookred 19th September 2021 07.41:49

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516979]Just heard we are staying near to Stockport Friday night this is becoming more of a farce.

What happens if we draw Chester in FAT or FA Cup? Are we going to stay in Gresford/ Rossett?[/QUOTE]

Do you have nothing else in life to worry about? Or is this obsession the sole purpose of your existence?

pricey 19th September 2021 07.41:57

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516979]Just heard we are staying near to Stockport Friday night this is becoming more of a farce.

What happens if we draw Chester in FAT or FA Cup? Are we going to stay in Gresford/ Rossett?[/QUOTE]

Why are you so obsessed with this? Lots of bigger sides stay overnight prior to their HOME games, especially if you have players travelling long distance its a good thing.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 07.44:38

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2516985]Do you have nothing else in life to worry about? Or is this obsession the sole purpose of your existence?[/QUOTE]

See other threads on here that I have shared my viewpoint on.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 07.46:21

[QUOTE=pricey;2516987]Why are you so obsessed with this? Lots of bigger sides stay overnight prior to their HOME games, especially if you have players travelling long distance its a good thing.[/QUOTE]

We are not a premier league team but we are acting billy big b*****ks.

Even the song “ we filthy rich” has been created and is cringe.

blackbrookred 19th September 2021 07.49:33

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516990]See other threads on here that I have shared my viewpoint on.[/QUOTE]

I know you have posted on other threads, however, not with the same obsession you have with this non issue. The club can afford it, very few people are really bothered about, move on.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 08.16:44

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2516996]I know you have posted on other threads, however, not with the same obsession you have with this non issue. The club can afford it, very few people are really bothered about, move on.[/QUOTE]

For now. Let’s see how long we adopt this perpetual attitude and if we reap the rewards.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.31:18.