RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The Hotel Factor (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118298-hotel-factor.html)

dragonspark 20th September 2021 06.25:20

Re: The Hotel Factor

i would say that PP insisted on taking the team to hotels before the game, i think it was part of his agreement to drop to this level and take the job on, given the level of investment and support it is clear the club can sustain this.
I also think it might be worth mentioning that under the WST, board members were put up in hotels for away games and if what i was told was true so did some other hangers on,
so if michaelp is a die hard trust member how can he justify board members putting themselves up in hotels while they were running the club in an unsustainable fashion

sparky 20th September 2021 06.30:14

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2517334]Derailing the thread - despite being asked politely not to.[/QUOTE]

And you are derailing the board you selfish ****.

I would urge everyone to bombard the mods so this sad individual gets removed from RP and returns to his village with Uncle Pete and Co.

MichaelP 20th September 2021 07.02:12

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2517378]
I also think it might be worth mentioning that under the WST, board members were put up in hotels for away games and if what i was told was true so did some other hangers on,
so if michaelp is a die hard trust member how can he justify board members putting themselves up in hotels while they were running the club in an unsustainable fashion[/QUOTE]

Do you have substance to this or is this hear say? / made up?

RexRentFree 20th September 2021 09.13:27

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2517378]i would say that PP insisted on taking the team to hotels before the game, i think it was part of his agreement to drop to this level and take the job on, given the level of investment and support it is clear the club can sustain this.
so if michaelp is a die hard trust member how can he justify board members putting themselves up in hotels while they were running the club in an unsustainable fashion[/QUOTE]

Certain board members were regularly seen with ladies of the night in said hotels allegedly.

They probably asked for a receipt to get it paid on expenses.

TheRealWelshWayne 20th September 2021 09.56:34

[QUOTE=RexRentFree;2517451]Certain board members were regularly seen with ladies of the night in said hotels allegedly.

They probably asked for a receipt to get it paid on expenses.[/QUOTE]

Don't think he was on the board when the alleged rumours first surfaced nor when they had finished.

BuckleyDerbyRob 20th September 2021 10.20:59

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2517469]Don't think he was on the board when the alleged rumours first surfaced nor when they had finished.[/QUOTE]

Whether the "ladies" bit is true or not, it is obvious that staying in hotels overnight made them tired and explains why they were useless.
Perhaps Michael is muddling up his old mates and thinking professionals would be affected in the same way.

dragonspark 20th September 2021 10.23:59

regardless, the WST board run the club in an unsustainable fashion, over a long period of time, to criticise the current regime is a clear indication that the damning mistakes of the former powers that be/were are not know to our newest poster

dragonspark 20th September 2021 10.25:04

not known, sorry, either oblivious to the damaging mistakes or simply will not face up to them

MichaelP 20th September 2021 10.40:48

[QUOTE=RexRentFree;2517451]Certain board members were regularly seen with ladies of the night in said hotels [B]allegedly[/B]

They probably asked for a receipt to get it paid on expenses.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2517469]Don't think he was on the board when the [B]alleged[/B] rumours first surfaced nor when they had finished.[/QUOTE]

Exactly we can move on now as it’s clear there is no substance to this.

Back to on topic regarding the [B]team/squad of players[/B]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.45:47.