RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The Hotel Factor (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118298-hotel-factor.html)

Foxy 16th September 2021 08.23:57

Re: The Hotel Factor

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515727]All hotels in England abide by the same rules.[/QUOTE]

I think you will find there are vast variations. You refer to the Aldershot Travelodge - i have stayed at Travelodges this summer where you would be hard pressed to find any evidence of a pandemic. Very worrying, as I’m sure you would agree. On the contrary I have stayed at other hotels where you have to wear a hamzat suit to get in , and which have one way systems that even Ty Pawb would be proud of.

LlayDragon 16th September 2021 08.26:16

[QUOTE=cardiffred;2515749]This is red passion gold.[/QUOTE]

Bit of comic entertainment.

MichaelP 16th September 2021 08.27:34

[QUOTE=Foxy;2515751]I think you will find there are vast variations. You refer to the Aldershot Travelodge - i have stayed at Travelodges this summer where you would be hard pressed to find any evidence of a pandemic. Very worrying, as I’m sure you would agree. On the contrary I have stayed at other hotels where you have to wear a hamzat suit to get in , and which have one way systems that even Ty Pawb would be proud of.[/QUOTE]

In Travelodge’s I have stayed in and a friend works in also. There are masks to be worn at all times and the receptions have Perspex screen in front similar to that of bus drivers. As bus drivers don’t need to wear masks as they have the Perspex screen. Staff at Travelodge have temperature checks similar to other environment retail etc. Guests are asked to fill in a track and trace. Sanitise and wear face coverings until they get to their room.

MichaelP 16th September 2021 08.29:11

Also besides if you are comparing apples with Apples look at the goings on at the Racecourse with the concourses etc nobody wearing face coverings or very few.

Hometown Unicorn 16th September 2021 08.33:27

In my day, Wrexham footballers drank 8 pints of Newcastle Brown and smoked 20 B&H before taking the bus to every match. Nobody complained and we won every game!

TheRealWelshWayne 16th September 2021 08.34:12

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515728]Erm, okay you got me !

Wrong!

As I mentioned im not having a pop at any era this has been going on long enough overnight stays. All I was suggesting was travel to Aldershot on day and see how it pans out.[/QUOTE]

No you are having a pop at this era. You only joined RP during this era.

Your email to Fleur thread was posted on a Monday morning (just a few moments when she would be back at her desk for the first time in the week - plus there is no evidence it was sent) and you admitted you wasn't even at the game.

There is no evidence that you are a fan nor even you are a real person.

You are trying to destabilise.

Childish.

MichaelP 16th September 2021 08.38:14

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2515757]No you are having a pop at this era. You only joined RP during this era.

Your email to Fleur thread was posted on a Monday morning and you admitted you wasn't even after the game.

You are trying to destabilise.

Childish.[/QUOTE]

Yes okay if that’s what you want to believe keep believing.

I have witnessed problems at the Notts County and Curzon Ashton games , games which I was in attendance. Plus off field matters which are on the other thread.

Of course I am someone who has a different opinion to you is “ one of the 31 “ “trying to destabilise”

Maybe you would like everyone on this forum to share only your views? God forbid if they don’t.

chef1 16th September 2021 08.44:38

Someone ban this tool

TheRealWelshWayne 16th September 2021 08.44:45

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515758]Yes okay if that’s what you want to believe keep believing.

I have witnessed problems at the Notts County and Curzon Ashton games , games which I was in attendance. Plus off field matters which are on the other thread.

Of course I am someone who has a different opinion to you is “ one of the 31 “ “trying to destabilise”

Maybe you would like everyone on this forum to share only your views? God forbid if they don’t.[/QUOTE]

No evidence you went to those games.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.02:03.