Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16th September 2021, 08.58:23   #55-0 (permalink)
Binned
 
MichaelP's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS / WrexRent
Real Name: Michael
Twitter: @None





Default Re: The Hotel Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
No evidence you went to those games.
You say I have no evidence so when I show you my ticket. That is not enough evidence. Your losing your own argument.
Old 16th September 2021, 09.02:00   #56-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
TheRealWelshWayne's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Hotel Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
You say I have no evidence so when I show you my ticket. That is not enough evidence. Your losing your own argument.
It's circumstancial. Ie no evidence it is your ticket nor if you are one of the 31.

Also no evidence that you sent the email.
Old 16th September 2021, 09.03:11   #57-0 (permalink)
Binned
 
MichaelP's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS / WrexRent
Real Name: Michael
Twitter: @None





Default Re: The Hotel Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
It's circumstancial. Ie no evidence it is your ticket nor if you are one of the 31.

Also no evidence that you sent the email.
Upload your ticket , show us you were at the game.

Gets some popcorn ready for your response.
Old 16th September 2021, 09.04:10   #58-0 (permalink)
Binned
 
MichaelP's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS / WrexRent
Real Name: Michael
Twitter: @None





Default Re: The Hotel Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
It's circumstancial. Ie no evidence it is your ticket nor if you are one of the 31.

Also no evidence that you sent the email.
And while you are at it please supply proof you are not one of the 31.

Thanking you.
Old 16th September 2021, 09.06:54   #59-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
TheRealWelshWayne's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Hotel Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
And while you are at it please supply proof you are not one of the 31.

Thanking you.
I've given my real name and Twitter account username on my RP profile. I've posted photo if myself on RP. I exist. There is no evidence you do
Old 16th September 2021, 09.08:17   #60-0 (permalink)
Binned
 
MichaelP's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS / WrexRent
Real Name: Michael
Twitter: @None





Default Re: The Hotel Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
I've given my real name and Twitter account username. I exist.
I feel so much better you have Clarified that.
Old 16th September 2021, 09.19:45   #61-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
dagg's Avatar




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Cold Road Stand
Real Name: G
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Hotel Factor

I have a season ticket, but was I at the game? and I know of two season ticket holders who could show photo's of their tickets but where not at the Woking game.
__________________
“Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates
Old 16th September 2021, 09.22:12   #62-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
TheRealWelshWayne's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Hotel Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagg View Post
I have a season ticket, but was I at the game? and I know of two season ticket holders who could show photo's of their tickets but where not at the Woking game.
Thank you.
Old 16th September 2021, 09.23:32   #63-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
NewportRoadEnd's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: The Hotel Factor

If the professional football manager that is Phil Parkinson says we should do overnight stays then I'll take his word for it over some wind up merchant on a football forum.

Can tell things are generally going well when bottles the same price as cans and overnight stays is the topic of debate.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.29:59.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12