RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The Hotel Factor (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118298-hotel-factor.html)

MichaelP 16th September 2021 09.24:26

Re: The Hotel Factor

Even if I uploaded a picture of myself at the “ game “ how would you tell it was that game and not another game I attended? And before you point anything out by me there was no tik tok shirts in view near to me.

RexRentFree 16th September 2021 09.26:28

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515782]Even if I uploaded a picture of myself at the “ game “ how would you tell it was that game and not another game I attended? And before you point anything out by me there was no tik tok shirts in view near to me.[/QUOTE]

Why didn’t you go to the Woking game?

MichaelP 16th September 2021 09.26:42

[QUOTE=NewportRoadEnd;2515781]If the professional football manager that is Phil Parkinson says we should do overnight stays then I'll take his word for it over some wind up merchant on a football forum.

Can tell things are generally going well when bottles the same price as cans and overnight stays is the topic of debate.[/QUOTE]

Yes there is no doubting Parkinson is a professional football manager but what about other managers / coaches we have had which have had experience managing in this division and higher up that have selected overnight stays?

MichaelP 16th September 2021 09.30:12

[QUOTE=RexRentFree;2515783]Why didn’t you go to the Woking game?[/QUOTE]

It’s on another thread but will explain here as well.

I queued for my season ticket a few weeks ago and was told that I would need to come back as it’s one of the many that haven’t turned up from the printers.

I then had to queue up for my Notts County ticket which I have attached a copy for TheRealWelshWayne as he wanted evidence but the evidence was not sufficient.

I was going to queue up for replacement Woking ticket but decided against it after what’s happened previous . My season ticket has now turned up so will be at the Dagenham game if anyone wants me to take a picture of myself at the ground please let me know what time you want me to take it. Pre match / during game / half time / etc ?

Foxy 16th September 2021 09.30:39

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515782]Even if I uploaded a picture of myself at the “ game “ how would you tell it was that game and not another game I attended? And before you point anything out by me there was no tik tok shirts in view near to me.[/QUOTE]

Also you would have a mask on, so it might be you, Zorro or anyone.

MichaelP 16th September 2021 09.34:26

[QUOTE=Foxy;2515786]Also you would have a mask on, so it might be you, Zorro or anyone.[/QUOTE]

Great shout !

And even if I uploaded my picture on here, my real name, and Twitter handle which Mr TheRealWelshWayne has proudly annouced on here what proof is this really me? So the argument could go on and on.

The Proving I am not one of the 31 likewise. Can Everyone upload their voting decisions on here again how can this really prove they are genuine as anything can be at photoshopped.

TheRealWelshWayne 16th September 2021 09.34:46

Happy to take you up on the offer of pre match. Still no evidence of you sending the email.

LMH23 16th September 2021 09.36:40

Any chance of closing this thread?

Corner Flag 16th September 2021 09.43:12

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2515753]In Travelodge’s I have stayed in and a friend works in also. There are masks to be worn at all times and the receptions have Perspex screen in front similar to that of bus drivers. As bus drivers don’t need to wear masks as they have the Perspex screen. Staff at Travelodge have temperature checks similar to other environment retail etc. Guests are asked to fill in a track and trace. Sanitise and wear face coverings until they get to their room.[/QUOTE]

Yes WAFC team coming out of a Travel Lodge !!
I stayed in a Premier Innlast week and it was £120 for two including breakfast and all you refered to regarding masks , track and trace etc was not the case .

i think you have been in lock down way too long my friend most of us moved on weeks ago !

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.57:52.