RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Huws and Butterfied (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118301-huws-butterfied.html)

Danny Boy 16th September 2021 14.57:19

Re: Huws and Butterfied

[QUOTE=willyheckerslike;2515881]Why Dave Jones?.....do we need the pitch ploughing? IMHO he is past it, way to slow in movement and thinking and wouldn't cover the ground needed to be bossed as a CM general. On last Saturdays showing (however brief) he is very lucky to be in possession of a seasons contract, hopefully he will be concentrating more on the coaching side of things rather than playing, otherwise we really are in the brown stuff.[/QUOTE]

Frankly, because I think he is the most suited of a bad bunch to play there.

It's not great, but this is what we have until January.

pricey 16th September 2021 15.47:30

[QUOTE=DenbighRed;2515907]Joe Ledley is looking for a club. He was on the Elis James podcast saying he's still really keen to play. I'm sure we could tempt him here.

Not really the sort of midfielder we need, but I'm sure he could do a job as a sitter. You'd like to think his football IQ would be good enough for this level.[/QUOTE]

Knows the area well.

OneLoveWrexham 16th September 2021 15.50:46

[QUOTE=DenbighRed;2515907]Joe Ledley is looking for a club. He was on the Elis James podcast saying he's still really keen to play. I'm sure we could tempt him here.

Not really the sort of midfielder we need, but I'm sure he could do a job as a sitter. You'd like to think his football IQ would be good enough for this level.[/QUOTE]
Apparently we need 6ft 9 and 25 stone ‘enforcers’ to go around smashing skulls so not required.

Lods 16th September 2021 16.31:07

The only free agent name that sticks out for that position to me is Darron Gibson, released by Salford in the summer, but he's got a history of attitude problems and broke his leg last year.

Still, technically a Premier League winner with United and has experience higher up.

Huffy 16th September 2021 16.43:28

[QUOTE=Lods;2515927]The only free agent name that sticks out for that position to me is Darron Gibson, released by Salford in the summer, but he's got a history of attitude problems and broke his leg last year.

Still, technically a Premier League winner with United and has experience higher up.[/QUOTE]

Assisting the manager at Salford I thought?

fezbob 16th September 2021 17.21:05

Huws and Butterfield could be a detective TV series. Huws is murdered during an investigation but returns as a ghost. Butterfield is the only main character able to see or hear him.

benwilliams 16th September 2021 17.32:05

[QUOTE=fezbob;2515931]Huws and Butterfield could be a detective TV series. Huws is murdered during an investigation but returns as a ghost. Butterfield is the only main character able to see or hear him.[/QUOTE]

They are investigating the murder of the mysterious Michael P who has caused much consternation on the local parish message board, upsetting several parishioners
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

benwilliams 16th September 2021 17.33:29

The mis spelling of circumstantial could be a huge clue as in H's spelling of definitely in Line of Duty
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Lou-Cifer 16th September 2021 17.44:46

[QUOTE=fezbob;2515931]Huws and Butterfield could be a detective TV series. Huws is murdered during an investigation but returns as a ghost. Butterfield is the only main character able to see or hear him.[/QUOTE]

Mullin and Hyde sound like two 17th century highwaymen, like Plunkett & Macleane.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.11:55.