RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118307-d-r-h-thoughts-predictions.html)

wonderboy 18th September 2021 09.05:37

Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

[QUOTE=Percy Sugden;2516534]What will MichaelP complain about today???

Predictions please….[/QUOTE]

He’s reached a limit on posts

Corner Flag 18th September 2021 09.15:17

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2516549]He’s reached a limit on posts[/QUOTE]

I am beginning to wonder who he is as he appears to have friends as two of my posts regarding him got deleted !!!

redinsaudi 18th September 2021 09.31:09

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2516492]Using your same logic, Dagenham have conceded the same amount as us, and that's been against arguably much weaker teams. So why won't they concede more than 1 against us?[/QUOTE]

Because we have scored 9 goals to their 17 including a 3-1 away win at the much fancied Stockport. Of course I want us to win but I’m a realist and we aren’t as good as we think, mainly because of the lack of midfield and the defence that is yet to gel at this moment in time.

EnglishRed 18th September 2021 09.36:28

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2516554]Because we have scored 9 goals to their 17 including a 3-1 away win at the much fancied Stockport. Of course I want us to win but I’m a realist and we aren’t as good as we think, mainly because of the lack of midfield and the defence that is yet to gel at this moment in time.[/QUOTE]

Theyve scored 17 but again I point out who they have played. Have you seen Stockports other results?

I'm not saying they won't be good but its far from inevitable we can't beat them at home. If we had played Barnet, Kings Lynn, Wealdstone and Weymouth id expect we would have scored more than 9 goals too. The advantage they have over us is that they have a squad who have mostly been together for over a year.

moynkeepthefaith 18th September 2021 09.55:59

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2516547]From PP's interview I'm wondering if he's standing on a yacht ?[/QUOTE]

He’s in Rhyl :)

Dai83 18th September 2021 09.56:05

[QUOTE=moynkeepthefaith;2516504]Heard it in the centenary so must be true :)[/QUOTE]

Oh look at me, I can afford to go in the Cent.... pathetic.

MichaelP 18th September 2021 10.48:04

[QUOTE=Corner Flag;2516551]I am beginning to wonder who he is as he appears to have friends as two of my posts regarding him got deleted !!![/QUOTE]

Which posts?

welshian 18th September 2021 12.40:49

[QUOTE=redinsaudi;2516554]Because we have scored 9 goals to their 17 including a 3-1 away win at the much fancied Stockport. Of course I want us to win but I’m a realist and we aren’t as good as we think, mainly because of the lack of midfield and the defence that is yet to gel at this moment in time.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone think we are good? Several players short of good methinks.

Prodigal Dragon 18th September 2021 12.44:10

[QUOTE=welshian;2516632]Does anyone think we are good? Several players short of good methinks.[/QUOTE]

We are much better than for many seasons. We are good but not for 90 minutes. We do need to improve but if you cannot see the difference already then football might not be your cup of tea.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.04:07.