Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th September 2021, 08.23:53   #73-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Percy Sugden's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

What will MichaelP complain about today???

Predictions please….
Old 18th September 2021, 08.24:04   #74-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

Assuming Davies and Hyde are out, I think I’d go with:

Lainton

French
Hayden
Tozer
Lennon
Reckord

D Jones
Young
J Jones

Mullen
Angus
Old 18th September 2021, 08.25:58   #75-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post
What will MichaelP complain about today???

Predictions please….
He soiled his pyjamas and there’s no adult changing facilities
Old 18th September 2021, 08.26:06   #76-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisleftboot View Post
You make yourself sound like quite the catch
Dead inside, mate.
Old 18th September 2021, 08.27:20   #77-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpool Red View Post
Assuming Davies and Hyde are out, I think Id go with:

Lainton

French
Hayden
Tozer
Lennon
Reckord

D Jones
Young
J Jones

Mullen
Angus
I probably would too.
Old 18th September 2021, 08.45:55   #78-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Percy Sugden's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpool Red View Post
Assuming Davies and Hyde are out, I think Id go with:

Lainton

French
Hayden
Tozer
Lennon
Reckord

D Jones
Young
J Jones

Mullen
Angus
I can see reckord missing out with either Hosannah or green coming in. Id also play mcalinden over Angus.

If all the defenders are fit, Id be tempted to push tozer into midfield instead of Young. Hes played there before at a decent level.
Old 18th September 2021, 08.46:16   #79-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
Prodigal Dragon's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Real Name: Kevin Wynn
Twitter: @





Default Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by redavid View Post
To be fair to Redmond , Since He`s been here he`s never had a run in the team , having said that , that could be because he has`nt done enough in training , So why did PP say he deserves his chance ?
PP had clearly thought he could do a job at Grimsby, hence he gave him his chance. It didn't work, but unsure how much you can lay directly at his feet.

However, as LLB says -- whether wisely or as a bit of tongue-in-cheek -- we are a football team not a rehab centre.

From PP's pre-match interview, it looks almost certain Davies won't be available, and I think he might also rest Hyde. If so, there will be opportunities for those who haven't yet featured.
__________________
UP THE TOWN! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.... well, I have others. GROUCHO MARX
Old 18th September 2021, 08.59:03   #80-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Back of the Kop's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: none given
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
PP had clearly thought he could do a job at Grimsby, hence he gave him his chance. It didn't work, but unsure how much you can lay directly at his feet.

However, as LLB says -- whether wisely or as a bit of tongue-in-cheek -- we are a football team not a rehab centre.

From PP's pre-match interview, it looks almost certain Davies won't be available, and I think he might also rest Hyde. If so, there will be opportunities for those who haven't yet featured.
From PP's interview I'm wondering if he's standing on a yacht ?
Old 18th September 2021, 09.04:31   #81-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
pricey's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: D&R (H) - Thoughts and Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Sugden View Post
I can see reckord missing out with either Hosannah or green coming in. Id also play mcalinden over Angus.

If all the defenders are fit, Id be tempted to push tozer into midfield instead of Young. Hes played there before at a decent level.
If Brisley and Lennon get fit, Tozer into CDM is starting to sound like a good idea. Let's see how D Jones plays today, I'm still hoping he can get up to speed with a few more games... here's hoping!
__________________
"the lads here have always looked up to me" - Dennis Lawrence
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.59:13.
Powered by vBulletin & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12