RP Logo
RP Lite Mode
RP is in 'lite' mode, this is to keep the RP site running during periods of high use ie. Live Match Threads!
You do not have to do anything as normal RP service will be resumed just after the final whistle.

Quick RP Links: Wrexham, Offtopic, Live Match Thread, PM Inbox.

Page 10 of 19
« First < 78910 111213 > Last »
Wrexham > Vaccine Passport rules

Post by louisleftboot 19.46:39 :

Originally Posted by Nightmancommeth:
Donít be sarcastic because I can wipe the floor with you with statistics and facts. And no, Iím not a conspiracy theorist or anti vaccine loon.
Yeah, sure.

[Reply]

Post by wonderboy 19.59:37 :

Originally Posted by Nightmancommeth:
Donít be sarcastic because I can wipe the floor with you with statistics and facts. And no, Iím not a conspiracy theorist or anti vaccine loon.
Do us a favour and meet in the middle of the pitch at Half time and scrap. Probably be the best thing we watched all afternoon

[Reply]

Post by horizon 20.24:22 :

Originally Posted by fezbob:
Bloomin' daffy Dripford and his Covid theatre!
The totally idiotic fezbob who reads his crap.

[Reply]

Post by Nightmancommeth 21.20:28 :

Originally Posted by wonderboy:
Do us a favour and meet in the middle of the pitch at Half time and scrap. Probably be the best thing we watched all afternoon
Hahaha letís hope not ey, we need a win at any cost this weekend, hopefully a decent one at that. I think the handful of vocal, judgemental, condescending few(we know the ones) on here wouldnít have the backbone to have a grown up conversation in person, can hide behind their profiles on here canít they :-).

[Reply]

Post by Wxm boy 21.23:31 :

Originally Posted by simon4012:
If you hate your drippy so much piss of an live in Chester then
Unfortunately house prices in the dark ages are on the floor. Living in a free, vibrant country is costly. Have to stick with trains and taxis for now...
Posted via mobile theme

[Reply]

Post by fezbob 21.31:19 :

Originally Posted by horizon:
The totally idiotic fezbob who reads his crap.
Aren't you the one who PM'd me recently asking me to take down the quote in my signature? Don't suppose you know bowler do you? :-)

[Reply]

Post by EnglishRed 21.34:16 :

Originally Posted by Nightmancommeth:
Donít be sarcastic because I can wipe the floor with you with statistics and facts. And no, Iím not a conspiracy theorist or anti vaccine loon.
Not very sanitary in the middle of a pandemic is it?

[Reply]

Post by wonderboy 21.37:29 :

Originally Posted by fezbob:
Aren't you the one who PM'd me recently asking me to take down the quote in my signature? Don't suppose you know bowler do you? :-)
:-)

[Reply]

Post by wonderboy 21.40:13 :

Originally Posted by englishred:
not very sanitary in the middle of a pandemic is it?
9D0C1D58-488C-4F52-9E02-5F66094DC815.jpeg

[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 78910 111213 > Last »
Up


SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12