RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Vaccine Passport rules (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118309-vaccine-passport-rules.html)

MichaelP 18th September 2021 11.57:25

Re: Vaccine Passport rules

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516608]Why choose my post when I was responding to what others had said ?

People sadly die of Covid every day, so using your logic pandemic policy can never be discussed.[/QUOTE]

I think what he was saying was it’s too easy to take the p*ss out of something so sensitive such as something that has affected majority of lives in last 18 months.

He may well of picked your post as yours were one of the recent ones in the thread.

I have mentioned on another thread regarding respect required to keep themselves protected as well as fellow supporters but also families and friends of both sides and what happens I get the p*ss taken out of me?

I haven’t been on here long as someone has quite rightly pointed out and you may well get your wishes soon and me self excluding myself from here.

The other matters regarding off field issues non covid are also ridiculed just because their opinion isn’t the same as mine and others.

Anyway hopefully more thought can be given in future and respect to those who have different outlooks in matters.

Michael

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 18th September 2021 12.13:53

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516578]The evidence shows that Wales has performed slightly worse than England on the virus and substantially worse on opening up the economy.[/QUOTE]

Might be because Drakeford initially said testing wasn't needed in care homes or when moving people from hospital back to care homes. People go on and on about Johnson being dim.

England during that time were doing testing, Wales 3 weeks later. Drakeford’s a fool who's used the pandemic to play games, to think he was Health minister at one time too.

I'll gloss over Betsi falsifying test results to free up beds... care homes doing their own test and turning people away. It could've been far far worse.

Cenotaff 18th September 2021 13.52:18

[QUOTE=krux;2516556]If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

[/QUOTE]

I used to be of that mindset but abuse of power and info in the modern world has changed that for me.

Still got the app though like the fool I am. Partly for the protection of others in case I caught it but just as much for some time off after been run ragged the past year and a half in work. Still yet to catch it though and outside of work I barely go anywhere so not sure what real use the NHS app is to me really.

Wrecsam91 18th September 2021 18.18:30

i have got my covid passport it arrived two weeks ago now i am glad i applied early because next friday i am going to see genesis at the manchester arena who now tell me they will only admit people with proof of being double jabbed i do not see a problem with this document

andy buckley 18th September 2021 18.21:28

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516608]Why choose my post when I was responding to what others had said ?

People sadly die of Covid every day, so using your logic pandemic policy can never be discussed.[/QUOTE]

Cos it was the last one I read before I went to the game. Crack on with discussing the pandemic whatever floats your boat but it's the same arguments every time

Foxy 18th September 2021 18.34:29

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2516863]Cos it was the last one I read before I went to the game. Crack on with discussing the pandemic whatever floats your boat but it's the same arguments every time[/QUOTE]

Why are you reading a thread called “vaccine passport rules” then ?

andy buckley 18th September 2021 18.46:31

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516866]Why are you reading a thread called “vaccine passport rules” then ?[/QUOTE]

To make sure I can get into the game can't trust that drippy bloke 👍

Hellas 18th September 2021 18.51:10

All the clowns on here tonight

Wrex4life 19th September 2021 04.22:05

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2516562]Was going to say this. If the Government (or whoever) want to keep tabs on you nowadays they don't need you to have a vaccine passport.[/QUOTE]

I think the question is whetger you think more government control over your life is a good thing or not.

Vaccine passports were once a wild conspiracy theory... Just sayin

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.55:50.