Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21st September 2021, 07.31:35   #154-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
TheRealWelshWayne's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Vaccine Passport rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspark View Post
who is Simon Johnson, please
Former trust board member who resigned way before the trust owned the club.

A terrifically funny chap.

It won't be him.
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 12.03:14   #155-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
Ooh aah Paskin's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite
Real Name: ?
Twitter: @





Default Re: Vaccine Passport rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
Former trust board member who resigned way before the trust owned the club.

A terrifically funny chap.

It won't be him.
Yeah, I know Simon and i can't see the posts on here or twitter coming from him.
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 12.07:44   #156-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
TheRealWelshWayne's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Vaccine Passport rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
Yeah, I know Simon and i can't see the posts on here or twitter coming from him.
Just seen latest tweet from wind up merchant, definitely not simon, wrong pub.
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 13.02:25   #157-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
wonderboy's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: In a red seat
Real Name: The Real Michael P
Twitter: @





Default Re: Vaccine Passport rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
Just seen latest tweet from wind up merchant, definitely not simon, wrong pub.
Who was that bloke, who was public against the takeover? Paul Cox ?
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 13.45:37   #158-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
fezbob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Vaccine Passport rules

I’m getting some strong post-WST takeover era vibes circa 2011 from RP lately. Lots of unusual characters coming out of the woodwork.
Posted via mobile theme
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 14.03:46   #159-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
TheRealWelshWayne's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Vaccine Passport rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
I’m getting some strong post-WST takeover era vibes circa 2011 from RP lately. Lots of unusual characters coming out of the woodwork.
Posted via mobile theme
Well if you write articles about the trust!

I got my funniest phone call death threat (still got a recording of it) from a bloke who lived down Gloucester (he got banned from FB fans chat.) He wrote in the same vein as this Michael. I have no idea if they are the same, perhaps this type of trolling attracts a similar personality.

Looking at twitter, it doesn't feel like the honeymoon is over.
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 14.25:57   #160-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
fezbob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Vaccine Passport rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
Well if you write articles about the trust!

I got my funniest phone call death threat (still got a recording of it) from a bloke who lived down Gloucester (he got banned from FB fans chat.) He wrote in the same vein as this Michael. I have no idea if they are the same, perhaps this type of trolling attracts a similar personality.

Looking at twitter, it doesn't feel like the honeymoon is over.
Which was the least funny phone call death threat you received out of interest?
__________________
Quote:
“Football – This good old leg hit game is now about to be revived in Wrexham.”
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 14.34:07   #161-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
TheRealWelshWayne's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Vaccine Passport rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
Which was the least funny phone call death threat you received out of interest?
Just the sound of gunshots...

The summer of 2011 was so much fun.
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 15.06:14   #162-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
wonderboy's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: In a red seat
Real Name: The Real Michael P
Twitter: @





Default Re: Vaccine Passport rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
Just the sound of gunshots...

The summer of 2011 was so much fun.
He’s keen to meet you…
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.59:41.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12