RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Vaccine Passport rules (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118309-vaccine-passport-rules.html)

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 12.23:08

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2516151]Only if attendances are over 10k...

I have no idea how you can enforce it if people can purchase tickets on the day.[/QUOTE]

Our capacity is less than 10k in real terms.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

TWREX 17th September 2021 12.29:02

Re: Vaccine Passport rules

[QUOTE=rob_1072;2516157]We can’t get more than 10k so won’t affect.[/QUOTE]

When our new stand arrives Dripford will relish not allowing us to fill it up!!

Redislandboy 17th September 2021 12.31:05

Hopefully won’t make a difference to us but maybe effect Cardiff and Swansea.

Birdy 17th September 2021 12.39:21

Thank god it's for over 10k only. We can't even sort our own tickets never mind the added burden of covid passes.

MichaelP 17th September 2021 12.41:09

[QUOTE=Birdy;2516198]Thank god it's for over 10k only. We can't even sort our own tickets never mind the added burden of covid passes.[/QUOTE]

Yep and covid passes you will need to form an orderly queue outside the Yale / Wrexham lager stand to collect. Don’t worry if it has been misplaced , hasn’t arrived. Come back next week and will try again.

welshian 17th September 2021 12.44:51

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516175]I absolutely agree.

Early on all nations took a collective approach but then it soon ended up a farce. Confusing all walks of life apart from rules made from the relevant governments.

For me the politic stance from each home nation needs to be looked at and investigated as this can NOT happen again. The sheer arrogance from politicians and make it up as you go along approach is something which should be looked at.[/QUOTE]

As long as it's no bonkers Boris 'let the bodies pile high' who sets the rules.

TheRealWelshWayne 17th September 2021 12.51:32

[QUOTE=Birdy;2516198]Thank god it's for over 10k only. We can't even sort our own tickets never mind the added burden of covid passes.[/QUOTE]

I've gone to gigs where covid passes are already compulsory.

It only took 5 seconds longer, if that.

Looking at the hospitality guidance, the problems i foresee are internet access to check the pass is real and the one I really worry about people reacting to being told no. Luckily we are below 10k, as we'd probably need an extra cordon in front of the turnstiles.

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 12.53:32

[QUOTE=welshian;2516201]As long as it's no bonkers Boris 'let the bodies pile high' who sets the rules.[/QUOTE]

Boris says let the bodies pile high, Drippy actually does let the bodies pile high.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

MichaelP 17th September 2021 12.54:28

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2516205]Boris says let the bodies pile high, Drippy actually does let the bodies pile high.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

All this can be avoided if people wear their face masks / coverings / muzzles.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.46:06.