RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Vaccine Passport rules (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118309-vaccine-passport-rules.html)

Nightmancommeth 17th September 2021 19.46:02

Re: Vaccine Passport rules

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2516344]As long as you are ok. What a relief.[/QUOTE]

Don’t be sarcastic because I can wipe the floor with you with statistics and facts. And no, I’m not a conspiracy theorist or anti vaccine loon.

louisleftboot 17th September 2021 19.46:39

[QUOTE=Nightmancommeth;2516403]Don’t be sarcastic because I can wipe the floor with you with statistics and facts. And no, I’m not a conspiracy theorist or anti vaccine loon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sure.

wonderboy 17th September 2021 19.59:37

[QUOTE=Nightmancommeth;2516403]Don’t be sarcastic because I can wipe the floor with you with statistics and facts. And no, I’m not a conspiracy theorist or anti vaccine loon.[/QUOTE]

Do us a favour and meet in the middle of the pitch at Half time and scrap. Probably be the best thing we watched all afternoon

horizon 17th September 2021 20.24:22

[QUOTE=fezbob;2516168]Bloomin' daffy Dripford and his Covid theatre![/QUOTE]

The totally idiotic fezbob who reads his crap.

Nightmancommeth 17th September 2021 21.20:28

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2516416]Do us a favour and meet in the middle of the pitch at Half time and scrap. Probably be the best thing we watched all afternoon[/QUOTE]

Hahaha let’s hope not ey, we need a win at any cost this weekend, hopefully a decent one at that. I think the handful of vocal, judgemental, condescending few(we know the ones) on here wouldn’t have the backbone to have a grown up conversation in person, can hide behind their profiles on here can’t they :).

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 21.23:31

[QUOTE=simon4012;2516377]If you hate your drippy so much piss of an live in Chester then[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately house prices in the dark ages are on the floor. Living in a free, vibrant country is costly. Have to stick with trains and taxis for now...
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

fezbob 17th September 2021 21.31:19

[QUOTE=horizon;2516428]The totally idiotic fezbob who reads his crap.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the one who PM'd me recently asking me to take down the quote in my signature? Don't suppose you know bowler do you? :D

EnglishRed 17th September 2021 21.34:16

Not very sanitary in the middle of a pandemic is it?

wonderboy 17th September 2021 21.37:29

[QUOTE=fezbob;2516458]Aren't you the one who PM'd me recently asking me to take down the quote in my signature? Don't suppose you know bowler do you? :D[/QUOTE]

:crampe:

wonderboy 17th September 2021 21.40:13

1 Attachment(s)
[quote=englishred;2516462]not very sanitary in the middle of a pandemic is it?[/quote]

[attach]5313[/attach]

EnglishRed 17th September 2021 21.43:45

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2516466][attach]5313[/attach][/QUOTE]

I'm not going near him, hes not been wearing a mask, He's probably riddled.

weper red 17th September 2021 21.45:35

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516287]What if you have not got a printer?[/QUOTE]

Go to local library to get it printed

Nightmancommeth 17th September 2021 21.59:38

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2516468]I'm not going near him, hes not been wearing a mask, He's probably riddled.[/QUOTE]

Well played :D

red under the bed 17th September 2021 23.03:53

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516281]What if you have not got a iphone?[/QUOTE]

....or the phone belongs to someone else
I think Wales has dealt with the virus relatively well and probably cared about it's people in comparison to those westminster crooks who have profited billions through the death of thousands..
The whole passport idea is a sham and about monitoring or politics as opposed to any proof of immunity...Proof of what ? Many people catching the virus after two vaccinations..It's already leading to black market economy tactics..people paying for print offs

ozzy red 17th September 2021 23.38:35

[QUOTE=renny;2516274]How on God's green earth, does anybody think its a good idea to have your movements monitored. It's outrageous. :45:[/QUOTE]

So what have you got to hide? You must be very important and dodgy if you are concerned.

C'mon out from behind the couch.

wonderboy 18th September 2021 00.22:49

[QUOTE=renny;2516274]How on God's green earth, does anybody think its a good idea to have your movements monitored. It's outrageous. :45:[/QUOTE]

The government know everything about you…

redavid 18th September 2021 07.09:14

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2516151]Only if attendances are over 10k...

I have no idea how you can enforce it if people can purchase tickets on the day.[/QUOTE]

Surely people can judge for themselves if to wear a mask or not , I will in the concourse as it gets crowded , just common sense init.

blackbrookred 18th September 2021 07.19:51

I take it you don't have a smart phone or iPhone.

krux 18th September 2021 09.39:05

[QUOTE=ozzy red;2516491]So what have you got to hide? You must be very important and dodgy if you are concerned.

C'mon out from behind the couch.[/QUOTE]

If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

How Orwellian

EnglishRed 18th September 2021 09.48:18

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2516518]I take it you don't have a smart phone or iPhone.[/QUOTE]

Was going to say this. If the Government (or whoever) want to keep tabs on you nowadays they don't need you to have a vaccine passport.

Inside Left 18th September 2021 09.48:28

[QUOTE=red under the bed;2516486]....or the phone belongs to someone else
I think Wales has dealt with the virus relatively well and probably cared about it's people in comparison to those westminster crooks who have profited billions through the death of thousands..
The whole passport idea is a sham and about monitoring or politics as opposed to any proof of immunity...Proof of what ? Many people catching the virus after two vaccinations..It's already leading to black market economy tactics..people paying for print offs[/QUOTE]

Really? Hospital levels today gone being predicted levels here in N Wales. It remains a worrying time. All down the line its under immense pressure from social care, ambulance to hospital beds. Wales and England

Foxy 18th September 2021 10.29:32

[QUOTE=red under the bed;2516486]....or the phone belongs to someone else
The whole passport idea is a sham and about monitoring or politics as opposed to any proof of immunity...Proof of what ? Many people catching the virus after two vaccinations..It's already leading to black market economy tactics..people paying for print offs[/QUOTE]

The evidence shows that Wales has performed slightly worse than England on the virus and substantially worse on opening up the economy.

dagg 18th September 2021 10.40:27

NHS app still not available in Wales.

TheRealWelshWayne 18th September 2021 10.46:02

Over the course of the whole pandemic, in terms of infections England is a lot worse than wales.

10k v 11k per 100k.

In terms of deaths within 28 days, England is a lot worse than Wales.

In terms of deaths on a certificate Wales is worse than England, however in terms of age difference between the two countries, England is worse considering it is a younger nation.. Both countries were not good enough in protecting their old.

In terms of the economy, England suffered the largest drop in GDP, has recovered at faster rate than Wales, but has not recovered the gap over Wales.

MichaelP 18th September 2021 10.47:16

[QUOTE=weper red;2516469]Go to local library to get it printed[/QUOTE]

Thank you Wonderboy also kindly messaged me about this too. Good minds think alike.

Foxy 18th September 2021 11.03:39

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2516583]Over the course of the whole pandemic, in terms of infections England is a lot worse than wales.

10k v 11k per 100k.

In terms of deaths within 28 days, England is a lot worse than Wales.

In terms of deaths on a certificate Wales is worse than England, however in terms of age difference between the two countries, England is worse considering it is a younger nation.. Both countries were not good enough in protecting their old.

In terms of the economy, England suffered the largest drop in GDP, has recovered at faster rate than Wales, but has not recovered the gap over Wales.[/QUOTE]

Age standardised data shows that Wales has had more deaths than England.

andy buckley 18th September 2021 11.44:31

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516591]Age standardised data shows that Wales has had more deaths than England.[/QUOTE]

Whilst it's usually entertaining watching people on here seeing who can piss the highest, I find it sad in a week where one of our ex players has sadly passed away due to covid that there is a need for this.

Foxy 18th September 2021 11.49:10

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2516605]Whilst it's usually entertaining watching people on here seeing who can piss the highest, I find it sad in a week where one of our ex players has sadly passed away due to covid that there is a need for this.[/QUOTE]

Why choose my post when I was responding to what others had said ?

People sadly die of Covid every day, so using your logic pandemic policy can never be discussed.

MichaelP 18th September 2021 11.57:25

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516608]Why choose my post when I was responding to what others had said ?

People sadly die of Covid every day, so using your logic pandemic policy can never be discussed.[/QUOTE]

I think what he was saying was it’s too easy to take the p*ss out of something so sensitive such as something that has affected majority of lives in last 18 months.

He may well of picked your post as yours were one of the recent ones in the thread.

I have mentioned on another thread regarding respect required to keep themselves protected as well as fellow supporters but also families and friends of both sides and what happens I get the p*ss taken out of me?

I haven’t been on here long as someone has quite rightly pointed out and you may well get your wishes soon and me self excluding myself from here.

The other matters regarding off field issues non covid are also ridiculed just because their opinion isn’t the same as mine and others.

Anyway hopefully more thought can be given in future and respect to those who have different outlooks in matters.

Michael

GiggityGiggityGiggityGoo 18th September 2021 12.13:53

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516578]The evidence shows that Wales has performed slightly worse than England on the virus and substantially worse on opening up the economy.[/QUOTE]

Might be because Drakeford initially said testing wasn't needed in care homes or when moving people from hospital back to care homes. People go on and on about Johnson being dim.

England during that time were doing testing, Wales 3 weeks later. Drakeford’s a fool who's used the pandemic to play games, to think he was Health minister at one time too.

I'll gloss over Betsi falsifying test results to free up beds... care homes doing their own test and turning people away. It could've been far far worse.

Cenotaff 18th September 2021 13.52:18

[QUOTE=krux;2516556]If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

[/QUOTE]

I used to be of that mindset but abuse of power and info in the modern world has changed that for me.

Still got the app though like the fool I am. Partly for the protection of others in case I caught it but just as much for some time off after been run ragged the past year and a half in work. Still yet to catch it though and outside of work I barely go anywhere so not sure what real use the NHS app is to me really.

Wrecsam91 18th September 2021 18.18:30

i have got my covid passport it arrived two weeks ago now i am glad i applied early because next friday i am going to see genesis at the manchester arena who now tell me they will only admit people with proof of being double jabbed i do not see a problem with this document

andy buckley 18th September 2021 18.21:28

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516608]Why choose my post when I was responding to what others had said ?

People sadly die of Covid every day, so using your logic pandemic policy can never be discussed.[/QUOTE]

Cos it was the last one I read before I went to the game. Crack on with discussing the pandemic whatever floats your boat but it's the same arguments every time

Foxy 18th September 2021 18.34:29

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2516863]Cos it was the last one I read before I went to the game. Crack on with discussing the pandemic whatever floats your boat but it's the same arguments every time[/QUOTE]

Why are you reading a thread called “vaccine passport rules” then ?

andy buckley 18th September 2021 18.46:31

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516866]Why are you reading a thread called “vaccine passport rules” then ?[/QUOTE]

To make sure I can get into the game can't trust that drippy bloke 👍

Hellas 18th September 2021 18.51:10

All the clowns on here tonight

Wrex4life 19th September 2021 04.22:05

[QUOTE=EnglishRed;2516562]Was going to say this. If the Government (or whoever) want to keep tabs on you nowadays they don't need you to have a vaccine passport.[/QUOTE]

I think the question is whetger you think more government control over your life is a good thing or not.

Vaccine passports were once a wild conspiracy theory... Just sayin

Willywill 19th September 2021 08.49:22

I see from the tv news that 90% of the uk population have had one jab and 81% have received two. That’s brilliant news. Being double jabbed is the best way of us all getting back to the normality we crave for.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 08.58:50

[QUOTE=Willywill;2517026]I see from the tv news that 90% of the uk population have had one jab and 81% have received two. That’s brilliant news. Being double jabbed is the best way of us all getting back to the normality we crave for.[/QUOTE]

Yet some players still won’t have them for whatever bonkers reason.

And yes all well and good getting double jabbed but you can still contract Covid and pass it on.

At yesterday’s game there was still a lack of face coverings at the ground from supporters / stewards and staff. You would think the last 18 months has been non existent with the carrying on.

Checked the preview of yesterday’s game on the official website and does mention regarding face coverings in indoor areas. See the following link.

[url]https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/2021/september/supporter-information--wrexham-afc-vs-dagenham--redbridge/[/url]

Upsetting that supporters and staff are not following their own Covid-19 guidelines. Still if we get a win that’s all that matters isn’t it.

Having the season have games postponed or season come to an end suddenly or more importantly more people suffering and more in hospitals that’s secondary to the majority it seems.

Willywill 19th September 2021 09.10:48

If you are outside (and most of the match day experience is) then a mask is unnecessary. Whenever in a closed space where numbers are high and/or poor ventilation, then you should wear one.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.36:06.