RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Vaccine Passport rules (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118309-vaccine-passport-rules.html)

MichaelP 19th September 2021 09.12:55

Re: Vaccine Passport rules

[QUOTE=Willywill;2517043]If you are outside (and most of the match day experience is) then a mask is unnecessary. Whenever in a closed space where numbers are high and/or poor ventilation, then you should wear one.[/QUOTE]

Yet majority of supporters and staff ignore this.

Probably easier to count how many members of staff and supporters who had a face covering on yesterday I would go for single figures.

Willywill 19th September 2021 09.14:24

Yeh, but if they are stewarding in the open stand, there is no real need. Stewarding in or near the toilets is a totally different matter.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 09.16:45

[QUOTE=Willywill;2517048]Yeh, but if they are stewarding in the open stand, there is no real need. Stewarding in or near the toilets is a totally different matter.[/QUOTE]

There were staff serving food and drinks, stewards in the concourse not wearing a face covering. So what chance do we have if members of staff are not wearing them? :31:

Willywill 19th September 2021 09.22:27

Were the areas enclosed? Were they well ventilated? This is crucial. I went for an Indian meal on Wednesday, first for 12 month. They had ALL their windows open and it created a great drought. Therefore I didn’t need a mask.
I agree, that interpretation of the ‘rules’ vary dramatically. Tesco and Saino’s want us to wear masks (even though they have air con) but builders merchant just let things go. There is still an element of ‘wear a mask and you are a right Wuzz and if you don’t you are macho!”

MichaelP 19th September 2021 09.26:38

I’d rather wear a mask in indoor settings at the Racecourse, in the stands even though it’s not compulsory as there is no social distancing.

Balls if no one likes it. I am doing the right thing for me, my friends and family and fellow supporters.

Shame fellow supporters and staff at the club feel the rules don’t apply to them in indoor settings where there are rules on the official website for all to see.

Willywill 19th September 2021 09.27:48

Fair enough Michael. Do you have an under lying medical risk or are you over 60?

MichaelP 19th September 2021 09.29:07

[QUOTE=Willywill;2517063]Fair enough Michael. Do you have an under lying medical risk or are you over 60?[/QUOTE]

No to both.

andy buckley 19th September 2021 09.38:35

[QUOTE=Willywill;2517056]
They had ALL their windows open and it created a great drought. [/QUOTE]

What no beer!!!

BillEBadass 19th September 2021 09.50:17

My friend and I have just arrived home from three days on the Isle of Man (Festival of Motoring).
Before we departed we had to jump through so many hoops it felt like it would have been easier to get out of Afghanistan than into IOM.

Eventually after hours on the computer we got our landing passes. After three days, spent mostly in an excellent pub, The Rovers Return in Douglas, we still hadn't seen a single person wearing a mask.

Having now experienced the IOM TT circuit I have no words to describe how dangerous that must be when travelling at the speeds they average over the 30 odd miles.

It might have taken me 70 odd years to get there but it was well worth it and only 25 miutes from Liverpool John Lennon Airport, a smashing place for a short break.

TheRealWelshWayne 19th September 2021 09.54:52

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2517050]There were staff serving food and drinks, stewards in the concourse not wearing a face covering. So what chance do we have if members of staff are not wearing them? :31:[/QUOTE]

No proof that you were at the game.

To everyone else notice this us another day g at the club's staff.

TheRealWelshWayne 19th September 2021 10.09:47

*dig at the club's staff.

Wxm boy 19th September 2021 11.06:25

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2517045]Yet majority of supporters and staff ignore this.

Probably easier to count how many members of staff and supporters who had a face covering on yesterday I would go for single figures.[/QUOTE]

Masks are not required in hospitality settings where food and drink are served. The concourse fits this description. What's the difference between that and the pub??
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

TheRealWelshWayne 19th September 2021 12.05:10

Government's action cards...

[url]https://gov.wales/events-potential-reasonable-measures-action-card-coronavirus-html[/url]

[url]https://gov.wales/hospitality-venues-potential-reasonable-measures-action-card-coronavirus[/url]

Trodat 19th September 2021 16.16:25

A complete waste of time, there will be fakes everywhere and almost impossible to check them correctly. Thankfully it won’t impact the club

pricey 19th September 2021 16.28:21

[QUOTE=Trodat;2517260]A complete waste of time, there will be fakes everywhere and almost impossible to check them correctly. Thankfully it won’t impact the club[/QUOTE]

So, where exactly does this impact? Nightclubs and massive sporting events? So a normal afternoon and evening in wrexham then? Only that as an exile, I'm visiting next weekend so would like to know?

JonoWafc 19th September 2021 17.08:16

I’m convinced Michael P is either a Jester or a Slops fan come to wind everyone up, if so get a life

Wxm boy 19th September 2021 19.19:07

[QUOTE=pricey;2517265]So, where exactly does this impact? Nightclubs and massive sporting events? So a normal afternoon and evening in wrexham then? Only that as an exile, I'm visiting next weekend so would like to know?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't come in for another month, when according to the modelling, the peak will have passed...

TheRealWelshWayne 19th September 2021 19.33:27

[QUOTE=pricey;2517265]So, where exactly does this impact? Nightclubs and massive sporting events? So a normal afternoon and evening in wrexham then? Only that as an exile, I'm visiting next weekend so would like to know?[/QUOTE]

What do you want to do? It's going to be quiet as the best weekend of the year is a fortnight afterwards.

Rob 20th September 2021 16.14:09

[QUOTE=horizon;2516428]The totally idiotic fezbob who reads his crap.[/QUOTE]

Bowler red carded for homophobic post targeted at Fezbob. Returned did same so permaban.

Horizon then appears and is same person. Also permaban.

wonderboy 20th September 2021 17.08:42

[QUOTE=Rob;2517641]Bowler red carded for homophobic post targeted at Fezbob. Returned did same so permaban.

Horizon then appears and is same person. Also permaban.[/QUOTE]

What’s happened with Michael P

Rob 20th September 2021 18.00:14

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2517657]What’s happened with Michael P[/QUOTE]

Binned - mods gave benefit of the doubt. RP is anti democratic apparently!

Teifi Red 20th September 2021 18.47:12

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2517657]What’s happened with Michael P[/QUOTE]

He’s on Twitter firing off to anyone and everyone who’ll listen to him and complaining about being kicked off here. :D:D

Foxy 20th September 2021 18.48:16

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2517686]He’s on Twitter firing off to anyone and everyone who’ll listen to him and complaining about being kicked off here. :D:D[/QUOTE]

I hope he has his mask on.

Jaded 20th September 2021 18.56:34

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2517686]He’s on Twitter firing off to anyone and everyone who’ll listen to him and complaining about being kicked off here. :D:D[/QUOTE]

Anyone got a link?!

Teifi Red 20th September 2021 19.26:54

[QUOTE=Jaded;2517691]Anyone got a link?![/QUOTE]

You’ll find him under the name of Michael P or @Michael33027172

Back of the Kop 20th September 2021 19.40:40

[QUOTE=Rob;2517672]Binned - mods gave benefit of the doubt. RP is anti democratic apparently![/QUOTE]

What's stopping him setting up a fresh account under another user name Rob ? Serious question

wonderboy 20th September 2021 19.47:55

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2517697]You’ll find him under the name of Michael P or @Michael33027172[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH]5318[/ATTACH]

He can’t be someone over the age of 12… surely

TheRealWelshWayne 20th September 2021 21.44:59

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2517704][ATTACH]5318[/ATTACH]

He can’t be someone over the age of 12… surely[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I think they are in their 40s or 50s.

Their gammar style changes during the day too.

podders 20th September 2021 22.05:40

[QUOTE=Teifi Red;2517697]You’ll find him under the name of Michael P or @Michael33027172[/QUOTE]

Thing about setting up a new twitter account is that you generally follow yourself and your mates to begin with. So if you are following say 24 people, it's not hard to figure out who the person is or at least the circle of friends they are in.

wonderboy 20th September 2021 23.00:49

[QUOTE=podders;2517730]Thing about setting up a new twitter account is that you generally follow yourself and your mates to begin with. So if you are following say 24 people, it's not hard to figure out who the person is or at least the circle of friends they are in.[/QUOTE]

Odds on he’s Simon Johnson

Jaded 21st September 2021 01.44:54

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2517740]Odds on he’s Simon Johnson[/QUOTE]

If his next tweet thanks Geoff Moss for being interested in the football club, not the land, then we’ll know for sure!

dragonspark 21st September 2021 03.39:10

who is Simon Johnson, please

ozzy red 21st September 2021 06.52:09

[QUOTE=krux;2516556]If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

How Orwellian[/QUOTE]

So how was 1984 for you?
Still recovering?

TheRealWelshWayne 21st September 2021 07.31:35

[QUOTE=dragonspark;2517746]who is Simon Johnson, please[/QUOTE]

Former trust board member who resigned way before the trust owned the club.

A terrifically funny chap.

It won't be him.

Ooh aah Paskin 21st September 2021 12.03:14

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2517760]Former trust board member who resigned way before the trust owned the club.

A terrifically funny chap.

It won't be him.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know Simon and i can't see the posts on here or twitter coming from him.

TheRealWelshWayne 21st September 2021 12.07:44

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2517856]Yeah, I know Simon and i can't see the posts on here or twitter coming from him.[/QUOTE]

Just seen latest tweet from wind up merchant, definitely not simon, wrong pub.

wonderboy 21st September 2021 13.02:25

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2517858]Just seen latest tweet from wind up merchant, definitely not simon, wrong pub.[/QUOTE]

Who was that bloke, who was public against the takeover? Paul Cox ?

fezbob 21st September 2021 13.45:37

I’m getting some strong post-WST takeover era vibes circa 2011 from RP lately. Lots of unusual characters coming out of the woodwork.

TheRealWelshWayne 21st September 2021 14.03:46

[QUOTE=fezbob;2517896]I’m getting some strong post-WST takeover era vibes circa 2011 from RP lately. Lots of unusual characters coming out of the woodwork.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Well if you write articles about the trust! :D:jester::D

I got my funniest phone call death threat (still got a recording of it) from a bloke who lived down Gloucester (he got banned from FB fans chat.) He wrote in the same vein as this Michael. I have no idea if they are the same, perhaps this type of trolling attracts a similar personality.

Looking at twitter, it doesn't feel like the honeymoon is over.

fezbob 21st September 2021 14.25:57

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2517898]Well if you write articles about the trust! :D:jester::D

I got my funniest phone call death threat (still got a recording of it) from a bloke who lived down Gloucester (he got banned from FB fans chat.) He wrote in the same vein as this Michael. I have no idea if they are the same, perhaps this type of trolling attracts a similar personality.

Looking at twitter, it doesn't feel like the honeymoon is over.[/QUOTE]

Which was the least funny phone call death threat you received out of interest?

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 08.12:27.