RP Logo
RP Lite Mode
RP is in 'lite' mode, this is to keep the RP site running during periods of high use ie. Live Match Threads!
You do not have to do anything as normal RP service will be resumed just after the final whistle.

Quick RP Links: Wrexham, Offtopic, Live Match Thread, PM Inbox.

Page 4 of 19
< 1234 56714 > Last »
Wrexham > Vaccine Passport rules

Post by renny 14.15:54 :

How on God's green earth, does anybody think its a good idea to have your movements monitored. It's outrageous. :-)

[Reply]

Post by Wxm boy 14.16:39 :

Originally Posted by stevewxm:
What are you showing on your phone as I know the nhs app doesn’t work in Wales
Seeing as we had to sign in pubs with pen and paper whilst England had a contactless QR system, this is no surprise.
Posted via mobile theme

[Reply]

Post by Ugolini 14.17:29 :

Originally Posted by fezbob:
Bloomin' daffy Dripford and his Covid theatre!
I had you down as being more intelligent than that Fez!! Drakeford might be keeping you alive!!

[Reply]

Post by Cymru Rydd 14.20:20 :

Originally Posted by stevewxm:
What are you showing on your phone as I know the nhs app doesn’t work in Wales
You can still sort a covid passport through the NHS site in Wales just not the app. Just did mine for a gig in Cardiff on Sunday

[Reply]

Post by Nightmancommeth 14.20:39 :

To be fair there is a killer virus ravaging through the country like no tomorrow. Good job I have wore a mask throughout the entire thing as I deal with literally hundreds of people daily. Good job I’ve worn a mask in every shop, business and area with any people in. Good job I’ve worn a mask on the numerous night outs I’ve been on to remain safe. Oh wait,
I haven’t and I’m still fine. Out of curiosity, who does have the bigger c*ck, Dripford or Boris? Idiots man.

[Reply]

Post by Wxm boy 14.20:48 :

Originally Posted by Ugolini:
I had you down as being more intelligent than that Fez!! Drakeford might be keeping you alive!!
Lol, April the 1st was months ago. One think Daffy is spectacularly bad at, is keeping people alive.

He is very good at making life as miserable as possible though.
Posted via mobile theme

[Reply]

Post by wonderboy 14.20:57 :

Takes 3 minutes to make a covid passport and add it to your apple Wallet on your iPhone.

[Reply]

Post by MichaelP 14.21:57 :

Originally Posted by wonderboy:
Takes 3 minutes to make a covid passport and add it to your apple Wallet on your iPhone.
What if you have not got a iphone?

[Reply]

Post by Cymru Rydd 14.24:25 :

Originally Posted by MichaelP:
What if you have not got a iphone?
Works on Android

[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 56714 > Last »
Up

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12