RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Vaccine Passport rules (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118309-vaccine-passport-rules.html)

MichaelP 17th September 2021 14.32:40

Re: Vaccine Passport rules

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2516294]Then you have no friends.[/QUOTE]

Poor attempt at causing disharmony.

wonderboy 17th September 2021 14.33:23

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516292]Passports on phones -

Reason I ask is whilst I have an I phone and have friends and family who have smart phones.

There are some persons who either choose or are unable to due to not having the funds or know how or both to use technology. Phones and Internet.

This is not just for the older community there are some in the younger community.

Some would say the majority are fine but what about the minority.[/QUOTE]

They can request for a paper copy. If they ring up public health wales

MichaelP 17th September 2021 14.36:14

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2516299]They can request for a paper copy. If they ring up public health wales[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I shall let my father know as he doesn’t possess a smart phone nor does he have a computer and printer.

I don’t have a printer at home and only able to use those in work for work purposes only.

TheRealWelshWayne 17th September 2021 14.36:41

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516292]

Some would say the majority are fine but what about the minority?[/QUOTE]

The minority coped with season tickets.

wonderboy 17th September 2021 14.39:23

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516300]Thank you. I shall let my father know as he doesn’t possess a smart phone nor does he have a computer and printer.

I don’t have a printer at home and only able to use those in work for work purposes only.[/QUOTE]

Pretty gutless if they don’t allow you to do something that will take 5 minutes for your own fathers health

TheRealWelshWayne 17th September 2021 14.43:27

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2516302]Pretty gutless if they don’t allow you to do something that will take 5 minutes for your own fathers health[/QUOTE]

We only have his word that it's true. As the cae ras is below 10k, you have to ask why his dad is going to a nightclub... Unless of course his dad is called prince Andrew.

Willywill 17th September 2021 14.58:43

I look at the actual risk that I face as a 60 year old attending a game. Coming through the turnstiles and sitting in my seat - low risk, no real reason for a mask. Going to the toilet at half time - high risk, and a mask makes sense.
Nightclubs are not on my agenda, but away games might be risky as supporters coaches may not be well ventilated and has everyone on that coach had two jabs? If every seat on the coach is taken, that’s packed in like sardines.
Assess every situation as it’s seen.

elles-dragon 17th September 2021 15.02:36

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2516299]They can request for a paper copy. If they ring up public health wales[/QUOTE]

Also the paper one is better as it has no expiry date. If you print off the app it has a 28 day expiry

Inside Left 17th September 2021 15.06:02

[QUOTE=TWREX;2516191]When our new stand arrives Dripford will relish not allowing us to fill it up!![/QUOTE]

Someone from The Assembly will be there for a photo shoot.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.48:59.