RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Vaccine Passport rules (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118309-vaccine-passport-rules.html)

elles-dragon 17th September 2021 11.59:53

Vaccine Passport rules

Drakeford has announced that from Oct 11th vaccine passports will be used for night clubs and large events. Will this affect us? Only initial reports but haven't read anything on out door events, but know the concourse of the stands can be seem as in doors. Personally think this is a good thing.

TheRealWelshWayne 17th September 2021 12.01:41

Re: Vaccine Passport rules

[QUOTE=elles-dragon;2516149]Drakeford has announced that from Oct 11th vaccine passports will be used for night clubs and large events. Will this affect us? Only initial reports but haven't read anything on out door events, but know the concourse of the stands can be seem as in doors. Personally think this is a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Only if attendances are over 10k...

I have no idea how you can enforce it if people can purchase tickets on the day.

Rob Edwards 17th September 2021 12.01:54

Think its for over 10k gates.

Lord Derfyl Cadarn 17th September 2021 12.02:03

[QUOTE=elles-dragon;2516149]Drakeford has announced that from Oct 11th vaccine passports will be used for night clubs and large events. Will this affect us? Only initial reports but haven't read anything on out door events, but know the concourse of the stands can be seem as in doors. Personally think this is a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely a good thing.

MichaelP 17th September 2021 12.02:18

So Drakeford goes different way to Boris. Shock

rob_1072 17th September 2021 12.03:39

We can’t get more than 10k so won’t affect.

fezbob 17th September 2021 12.11:56

Bloomin' daffy Dripford and his Covid theatre!

Foxy 17th September 2021 12.12:15

[QUOTE=Lord Derfyl Cadarn;2516154]Absolutely a good thing.[/QUOTE]

Agree but a week ago when Johnson was about to introduce it, Drakeford was against. He and every one of his ministers is an absolute shit for playing these games with the pandemic.

MichaelP 17th September 2021 12.17:01

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516169]Agree but a week ago when Johnson was about to introduce it, Drakeford was against. He and every one of his ministers is an absolute shit for playing these games with the pandemic.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree.

Early on all nations took a collective approach but then it soon ended up a farce. Confusing all walks of life apart from rules made from the relevant governments.

For me the politic stance from each home nation needs to be looked at and investigated as this can NOT happen again. The sheer arrogance from politicians and make it up as you go along approach is something which should be looked at.

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 12.23:08

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2516151]Only if attendances are over 10k...

I have no idea how you can enforce it if people can purchase tickets on the day.[/QUOTE]

Our capacity is less than 10k in real terms.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

TWREX 17th September 2021 12.29:02

[QUOTE=rob_1072;2516157]We can’t get more than 10k so won’t affect.[/QUOTE]

When our new stand arrives Dripford will relish not allowing us to fill it up!!

Redislandboy 17th September 2021 12.31:05

Hopefully won’t make a difference to us but maybe effect Cardiff and Swansea.

Birdy 17th September 2021 12.39:21

Thank god it's for over 10k only. We can't even sort our own tickets never mind the added burden of covid passes.

MichaelP 17th September 2021 12.41:09

[QUOTE=Birdy;2516198]Thank god it's for over 10k only. We can't even sort our own tickets never mind the added burden of covid passes.[/QUOTE]

Yep and covid passes you will need to form an orderly queue outside the Yale / Wrexham lager stand to collect. Don’t worry if it has been misplaced , hasn’t arrived. Come back next week and will try again.

welshian 17th September 2021 12.44:51

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516175]I absolutely agree.

Early on all nations took a collective approach but then it soon ended up a farce. Confusing all walks of life apart from rules made from the relevant governments.

For me the politic stance from each home nation needs to be looked at and investigated as this can NOT happen again. The sheer arrogance from politicians and make it up as you go along approach is something which should be looked at.[/QUOTE]

As long as it's no bonkers Boris 'let the bodies pile high' who sets the rules.

TheRealWelshWayne 17th September 2021 12.51:32

[QUOTE=Birdy;2516198]Thank god it's for over 10k only. We can't even sort our own tickets never mind the added burden of covid passes.[/QUOTE]

I've gone to gigs where covid passes are already compulsory.

It only took 5 seconds longer, if that.

Looking at the hospitality guidance, the problems i foresee are internet access to check the pass is real and the one I really worry about people reacting to being told no. Luckily we are below 10k, as we'd probably need an extra cordon in front of the turnstiles.

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 12.53:32

[QUOTE=welshian;2516201]As long as it's no bonkers Boris 'let the bodies pile high' who sets the rules.[/QUOTE]

Boris says let the bodies pile high, Drippy actually does let the bodies pile high.

MichaelP 17th September 2021 12.54:28

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2516205]Boris says let the bodies pile high, Drippy actually does let the bodies pile high.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

All this can be avoided if people wear their face masks / coverings / muzzles.

TheRealWelshWayne 17th September 2021 13.04:18

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2516205]Boris says let the bodies pile high, Drippy actually does let the bodies pile high.

When you take into consideration the age skew between england and wales, England is in front in terms of death rate on the death certificate. It's in front of the death with 28 days of a test.

We really needed a inquiry for all four countries to being giving pre-lim results now in order to plan for the winter.

It hasn't happened and many needless deaths will result.

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 13.04:37

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516206]All this can be avoided if people wear their face masks / coverings / muzzles.[/QUOTE]

It clearly can't as the last 12 months plus has demonstrated.

Can you name us a country where muzzles have stopped the need for other measures??

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 13.05:49

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2516216]When you take into consideration the age skew between england and wales, England is in front in terms of death rate on the death certificate. It's in front of the death with 28 days of a test.

We really needed a inquiry for all four countries to being giving pre-lim results now in order to plan for the winter.

It hasn't happened and many needless deaths will result.[/QUOTE]

There's only 1 country refusing to have a public enquiry. And it's not England.

What's Drippy got to hide??

Superunknown 17th September 2021 13.06:44

Been to a few gigs that have needed it now, literally just a flash of your phone and you're in. Couldn't be easier tbh.

TheRealWelshWayne 17th September 2021 13.18:12

[QUOTE=Wxm boy;2516219]There's only 1 country refusing to have a public enquiry. And it's not England.

What's Drippy got to hide??

All countries refused one when they needed them to start.

No inquiry starts until spring 2022. The UK government's independent inquiry findings won't be published until after the next general election 2023.

Drakeford won't start the term's of reference until he's announced when he is standing down, I guess to protect his heir apparent.

That's politics.

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 13.43:43

[QUOTE=Superunknown;2516220]Been to a few gigs that have needed it now, literally just a flash of your phone and you're in. Couldn't be easier tbh.[/QUOTE]

I think for gigs, it's quite straight forward as you tend to have planned ahead to go.

However, lots of people go to clubs that might not have planned to at the start of the evening. The old, I'll come out, but only for a few, and you end up out till 3 drinking some over priced alcopop.

Old Paddock Man 17th September 2021 14.01:15

Politicians the world over will be shown, eventually, to have made mistakes, some big ones, about Covid. At least Drakeford gave the impression of putting the welfare of the people first. Unlike the lying fool in Westminster and some of the lunatic fringe in his party. The crisis cried out for a leader and a man even his friends wouldn't trust ends up in number 10 with the sole aim of seeing Brexit through with a cabinet of incompetent yes men. A perfect storm. Ah well the nation gets the leaders it deserves I suppose......

stevewxm 17th September 2021 14.09:26

[QUOTE=Superunknown;2516220]Been to a few gigs that have needed it now, literally just a flash of your phone and you're in. Couldn't be easier tbh.[/QUOTE]

What are you showing on your phone as I know the nhs app doesn’t work in Wales

Foxy 17th September 2021 14.10:16

[QUOTE=Old Paddock Man;2516268]Politicians the world over will be shown, eventually, to have made mistakes, some big ones, about Covid. At least Drakeford gave the impression of putting the welfare of the people first. Unlike the lying fool in Westminster and some of the lunatic fringe in his party. The crisis cried out for a leader and a man even his friends wouldn't trust ends up in number 10 with the sole aim of seeing Brexit through with a cabinet of incompetent yes men. A perfect storm. Ah well the nation gets the leaders it deserves I suppose......[/QUOTE]

Wales’ data in terms of deaths over the pandemic is actually worse than England. both countries have fared badly and it’s no good painting a picture of Drakeford the Protector and Johnson the Murderer. At the moment England is performing much better than Wales and a million miles better than Scotland (on the data), despite having removed more restrictions.

renny 17th September 2021 14.15:54

How on God's green earth, does anybody think its a good idea to have your movements monitored. It's outrageous. :45:

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 14.16:39

[QUOTE=stevewxm;2516271]What are you showing on your phone as I know the nhs app doesn’t work in Wales[/QUOTE]

Seeing as we had to sign in pubs with pen and paper whilst England had a contactless QR system, this is no surprise.

Ugolini 17th September 2021 14.17:29

[QUOTE=fezbob;2516168]Bloomin' daffy Dripford and his Covid theatre![/QUOTE]

I had you down as being more intelligent than that Fez!! Drakeford might be keeping you alive!!

Cymru Rydd 17th September 2021 14.20:20

[QUOTE=stevewxm;2516271]What are you showing on your phone as I know the nhs app doesn’t work in Wales[/QUOTE]

You can still sort a covid passport through the NHS site in Wales just not the app. Just did mine for a gig in Cardiff on Sunday

Nightmancommeth 17th September 2021 14.20:39

To be fair there is a killer virus ravaging through the country like no tomorrow. Good job I have wore a mask throughout the entire thing as I deal with literally hundreds of people daily. Good job I’ve worn a mask in every shop, business and area with any people in. Good job I’ve worn a mask on the numerous night outs I’ve been on to remain safe. Oh wait,
I haven’t and I’m still fine. Out of curiosity, who does have the bigger c*ck, Dripford or Boris? Idiots man.

Wxm boy 17th September 2021 14.20:48

[QUOTE=Ugolini;2516276]I had you down as being more intelligent than that Fez!! Drakeford might be keeping you alive!![/QUOTE]

Lol, April the 1st was months ago. One think Daffy is spectacularly bad at, is keeping people alive.

He is very good at making life as miserable as possible though.

wonderboy 17th September 2021 14.20:57

Takes 3 minutes to make a covid passport and add it to your apple Wallet on your iPhone.

MichaelP 17th September 2021 14.21:57

[QUOTE=wonderboy;2516280]Takes 3 minutes to make a covid passport and add it to your apple Wallet on your iPhone.[/QUOTE]

What if you have not got a iphone?

Cymru Rydd 17th September 2021 14.24:25

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516281]What if you have not got a iphone?[/QUOTE]

Works on Android

MichaelP 17th September 2021 14.24:57

[QUOTE=Cymru Rydd;2516284]Works on Android[/QUOTE]

What if you have not got android?

TheRealWelshWayne 17th September 2021 14.25:53

Poor attempt to try to cause disharmony.
Takes 30 seconds on an android.
You can also print one out and produce that.

MichaelP 17th September 2021 14.27:01

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2516286]Poor attempt to try to cause disharmony.
Takes 30 seconds on an android.
You can also print one out and produce that.[/QUOTE]

What if you have not got a printer?

wonderboy 17th September 2021 14.28:03

It will show up on your emails, you can download the QR code. It will downloaded to your phone and it will work

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.47:41.