RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Starting 11 (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118312-starting-11-a.html)

Back of the Kop 17th September 2021 20.02:41

Re: Starting 11

[QUOTE=Trundlebus;2516396]Lainton - Good enough when fit

Reckord - Not good enough Last season or this season
Hayden - A liability
Tozer - Not worth what we spent
Lennon - I can’t comment
French - Too many mistakes

Davies - Decent
Young - struggling
Jones - Not good enough (compared to Keates and Harris in their prime for us)

Hyde & Mullin - Quality

We’ve taken a giant leap forward with the forwards but gone backwards in defence and midfield[/QUOTE]

Just lol.....apart from Young

Trundlebus 17th September 2021 20.05:04

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2516409]You cannot be serious - the guy is class![/QUOTE]

Worth 200k and current wage?

Trundlebus 17th September 2021 20.06:51

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2516415]If you haven't watched any of the 3 games lennon has played to comment then you are basing your other ratings on 3 games maximum which is pathetic
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

I only missed Southend, but I’m just not sure. Decent range of passing

Vorporix 17th September 2021 20.08:27

[QUOTE=Trundlebus;2516420]Worth 200k and current wage?[/QUOTE]

Clearly you know more than me about wages but the guy is class - its called subjectivity - you don't rate him and I do.

wxmtoffee 17th September 2021 20.12:20

I disagree with them assumptions. Thankfully football is about opinions.
If the side was that bad as described we wouldn’t have picked up any points.
Fine tuning, games and time is required but most of all patience.
Unfortunately expectations are unrealistic…but some don’t realise that yet.
Keep the faith!!

Trundlebus 17th September 2021 20.12:34

[QUOTE=Vorporix;2516422]Clearly you know more than me about wages but the guy is class - its called subjectivity - you don't rate him and I do.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, the wage comment was unnecessary. I just don’t think it was 200k well spent bearing in mind Pearson and Kelleher were free

Trundlebus 17th September 2021 20.20:42

[QUOTE=wxmtoffee;2516424]I disagree with them assumptions. Thankfully football is about opinions.
If the side was that bad as described we wouldn’t have picked up any points.
Fine tuning, games and time is required but most of all patience.
Unfortunately expectations are unrealistic…but some don’t realise that yet.
Keep the faith!![/QUOTE]

The comments are with a view to winning the league and partly my point, there was talk of winning the league or going unbeaten. The reality is, the only semi comfortable match we’ve had was at Eastleigh.

Solihull outplayed us, we were decent against Notts and average or poor for the rest of them.

Back of the Kop 17th September 2021 20.29:55

[QUOTE=Trundlebus;2516427]The comments are with a view to winning the league and partly my point, there was talk of winning the league or going unbeaten. The reality is, the only semi comfortable match we’ve had was at Eastleigh.

Solihull outplayed us, we were decent against Notts and average or poor for the rest of them.[/QUOTE]

I can be a right pessimistic fu**er but even I realise with 10 new players it will take time for us to settle.

We have too much quality to be far away from top spot even though we aren't firing.

We will come good and with 2 or 3 quality signings in January I think we will be in the hunt for the title in April

Trundlebus 17th September 2021 20.32:51

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2516432]I can be a right pessimistic fu**er but even I realise with 10 new players it will take time for us to settle.

We have too much quality to be far away from top spot even though we aren't firing.

We will come good and with 2 or 3 quality signings in January I think we will be in the hunt for the title in April[/QUOTE]

Agreed and I realise that, if you look at my comments I think we’re 4 quality signings away.

Reckord
Hayden
French
Jones

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.27:15.