RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dagenham reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118317-dagenham-reaction.html)

redavid 19th September 2021 07.08:05

Re: Dagenham reaction

Prety much as others have said , excellent first half , goal was brilliant !! both wing backs were very good i thought as was the centre halves, who ever said Hayden and Reckord are not good enough need to give their head a wobble.
How they didnt score I`ll never know .

redavid 19th September 2021 07.15:27

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2516921]I expect 2 top midfielders aswell as equally as important another quality striker to work with Mullin and Hyde.[/QUOTE]

We got Angus and Thomas when fit , dont need striker overload .

Liverpool Red 19th September 2021 07.21:24

Interesting to hear Daryl McMahon on the BT highlights: “We’ve played SUPPOSEDLY the best team in the division today and I thought we were better”.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 07.22:06

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2516976]Interesting to hear Daryl McMahon on the BT highlights: “We’ve played SUPPOSEDLY the best team in the division today and I thought we were better”.[/QUOTE]

Well I can’t argue with the comment that they were the better team second half at least.

Liverpool Red 19th September 2021 07.24:41

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2516977]Well I can’t argue with the comment that they were the better team second half at least.[/QUOTE]

They were bound to have a go second half as they were losing. I thought on balance we were much better.

OneLoveWrexham 19th September 2021 07.43:31

[QUOTE=redavid;2516972]We got Angus and Thomas when fit , dont need striker overload .[/QUOTE]
Angus isn’t good enough and Thomas is worse, he’ll sign another quality striker trust me. Last season Thomas looked like he was playing with a balloon, I’ll be amazed if he starts any games and if he does things haven’t gone to plan.

Funny_Old_Game 19th September 2021 07.49:24

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2516989]Angus isn’t good enough and Thomas is worse, he’ll sign another quality striker trust me. Last season Thomas looked like he was playing with a balloon, I’ll be amazed if he starts any games and if he does things haven’t gone to plan.[/QUOTE]

Angus is a wide forward and defo not a centre forward like Hyde is he. He is only good running onto things or running at people and can't do the all round hold up striker play that Hyde can. Hyde has surprised me with how good he is.

It's looking like we will need another striker, if Mullin got injured our attacking level would fall off a cliff, he is light years ahead.

davewilli 19th September 2021 08.16:36

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2516976]Interesting to hear Daryl McMahon on the BT highlights: “We’ve played SUPPOSEDLY the best team in the division today and I thought we were better”.[/QUOTE]

We are going to hear that every week, it takes pressure off themselves.

He knows we are far from the finished article, particularly on the chances they created 2nd half, and regardless of how well we played first half and how well we pressed, it deflects from how poorly D&R were in that first half, not putting a string a passes together.

EnglishRed 19th September 2021 08.22:09

Not sure what game he was watching. First half they barely touched the ball. The second half was very even apart from the last 20 minutes or so.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.17:52.