RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dagenham reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118317-dagenham-reaction.html)

Prodigal Dragon 19th September 2021 08.24:29

Re: Dagenham reaction

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2516976]Interesting to hear Daryl McMahon on the BT highlights: “We’ve played SUPPOSEDLY the best team in the division today and I thought we were better”.[/QUOTE]

Teams that beat supposedly better teams whilst still not in top gear can go on to win the league.

We were that team yesterday, and we can improve with time and the arrival of reinforcements in January. We need 2 midfielders and one, preferably 2, strikers. Just need to keep close to the leaders until the transfer window opens.

Iggy Pop 19th September 2021 08.30:23

[QUOTE=redknight;2516959]I'm led to believe its all on the Wrexham game... Which is a double edged sword!

If players want him there they will pull it out their arse... If not down tools maybe.

90% fans want him gone[/QUOTE]

They really don't rate their chances against us, do they?

Many predicting 3-0, 4-0 losses.

One of their fans even suggesting that they should play the covid card to avoid playing us!

petered 19th September 2021 08.37:06

[QUOTE=Lods;2516814]Very much a game that could have had any scoreline. 1st half was probably the worst I've seen an opposition team at the Racecourse for a very long time.

You haven't been to many games then?
That's such a bizarre statement.

moynkeepthefaith 19th September 2021 08.38:54

[QUOTE=petered;2517019][QUOTE=Lods;2516814]Very much a game that could have had any scoreline. 1st half was probably the worst I've seen an opposition team at the Racecourse for a very long time.

That's such a bizarre statement.[/QUOTE]

They were not poor we were just too good simple. I believe we should have been 3-0 up and out of sight

Lods 19th September 2021 09.13:48

[QUOTE=petered;2517019][QUOTE=Lods;2516814]Very much a game that could have had any scoreline. 1st half was probably the worst I've seen an opposition team at the Racecourse for a very long time.

That's such a bizarre statement.[/QUOTE]

We were good first half but, I stand by this. D&R were just as bad as we were good. They could hardly string two passes together first half.

Hightown Brymbo Red 19th September 2021 09.32:57

A hard earned 3 points against a difficult side. I thought we played well first half and defended well in the second half. The game was won by a wonder goal and Mullin is just class in every thing he does.
We have had some difficult games at the start of the season we have played 4 of the top 8 so far so I am very pleased with the number of points we have already and we will get better as the season goes on

dragonspark 19th September 2021 09.41:16

the last quarter we invited them in, just let them come at us and we were very fortunate not to get beat by the end, it was sheer luck that daggers did not get two goals.
we were far better first half but the the last quarter of the game we were extremely lucky

GarryOggy 19th September 2021 10.20:28

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2516976]Interesting to hear Daryl McMahon on the BT highlights: “We’ve played SUPPOSEDLY the best team in the division today and I thought we were better”.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard one Wrexham fan say we are the best team in this division so don't know who he has been listening to.

pricey 19th September 2021 10.46:28

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2517015]They really don't rate their chances against us, do they?

Many predicting 3-0, 4-0 losses.

One of their fans even suggesting that they should play the covid card to avoid playing us![/QUOTE]

Good. I'm looking forward to this one, train, few cans, resounding victory.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.47:52.