RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dagenham reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118317-dagenham-reaction.html)

Lods 18th September 2021 16.54:58

Re: Dagenham reaction

Very much a game that could have had any scoreline. 1st half was probably the worst I've seen an opposition team at the Racecourse for a very long time.

D&R were lucky to only be 1-0 down at half time. We were lucky their players couldn't finish their dinner in the 2nd half.

Special mentions for Mullin (of course), McAlinden, Lennon and Reckord - who I think is really showing us what he can do after not setting the world alight last season.

Lesjonno 18th September 2021 16.57:35

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2516812]Lennon has impressed me last 2 home games to be fair itís just a shame heís made out of biscuits, of the back 3 itís Hayden who looks the least comfortable which has surprised me. I also thought both full backs struggled defensively and going forward today even though I do like French.[/QUOTE]

Rich tea or hobnobs?

Liverpool Red 18th September 2021 17.01:10

Great win and a very good performance. The lads ran their socks off today.

We do need to kill teams off when we are so dominant as we were in the first half.

Midfield was set up much better today. J Jones had clearly been told to sit deeper and help Young out in front of the back four and it worked. McAlinden put in some really good challenges and was great pressing their defence and keeper.

Colonel D 18th September 2021 17.02:15

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2516812]Lennon has impressed me last 2 home games to be fair itís just a shame heís made out of biscuits, of the back 3 itís Hayden who looks the least comfortable which has surprised me. I also thought both full backs struggled defensively and going forward today even though I do like French.[/QUOTE]

Lennon was top class 1st half with an excellent range of passes.
Hope he can stay fit.

rob_1072 18th September 2021 17.02:57

Everyone put a decent shift in today, good win and hopefully we look as comfortable as we did in the first half more often

krux 18th September 2021 17.03:23

[QUOTE=ruthinred;2516803]Lennon will be fine
Probably could have stayed on[/QUOTE]

We don't know he could have stayed on, besides he won't be fine until he can play three games in a week, which he hasn't done yet

Prodigal Dragon 18th September 2021 17.04:07

Excellent first-half but they dominated the second-half. How they didnít score I do not know.

Mullin earned his pay with a superb goal, but my MOTM goes to Lennon. Just hope heís recovered for Saturday.

A good 3 points against the Ďtop teamí, but we need to improve again to ensure we win these next 3 games.

Funny_Old_Game 18th September 2021 17.04:41

Lainton is a great keeper, keep him fit and we've a massive chance even with our midfield.

Liverpool Red 18th September 2021 17.05:50

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2516825]Lainton is a great keeper, keep him fit and we've a massive chance even with our midfield.[/QUOTE]

That save from McCallumís header was a worldie.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.10:22.