RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dagenham reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118317-dagenham-reaction.html)

wonderboy 18th September 2021 20.16:52

Re: Dagenham reaction

Keep Lennon and Lainton fit. We will do well

Club Tropicana 18th September 2021 20.20:44

[QUOTE=Wxmspiller;2516918]What a game I’d love to hear from a neutral supporter who went after that the game had everything last ditch defending , top class goalkeeping , stunning goal of highest quality , 8000 fans who roared on the team with passion , players that gave everything and a first half of fine proper football that we have been pining for for years . Let’s not forget how hard our start to the season has been and how free scoring d and g have been so far by the time we play Chesterfield we would have played pretty much every team that’s expected to finish in top 8 or so , this team is gelling we have good players to come back from injury I probably expect 1 top midfielder to come on board in jan things are looking great[/QUOTE]

Agree. Onwards and upwards.

OneLoveWrexham 18th September 2021 20.22:27

[QUOTE=Wxmspiller;2516918]What a game I’d love to hear from a neutral supporter who went after that the game had everything last ditch defending , top class goalkeeping , stunning goal of highest quality , 8000 fans who roared on the team with passion , players that gave everything and a first half of fine proper football that we have been pining for for years . Let’s not forget how hard our start to the season has been and how free scoring d and g have been so far by the time we play Chesterfield we would have played pretty much every team that’s expected to finish in top 8 or so , this team is gelling we have good players to come back from injury I probably expect 1 top midfielder to come on board in jan things are looking great[/QUOTE]
I expect 2 top midfielders aswell as equally as important another quality striker to work with Mullin and Hyde.

Iggy Pop 18th September 2021 20.32:15

PP interview...

[YOUTUBE]tcDrOopWz7Q[/YOUTUBE]

WV1 18th September 2021 20.37:10

[QUOTE=Leighton Red;2516931]Is it me or does Fleur’s tweet feel far too late for a PR expert…like after the lord
Major’s show??[/QUOTE]

What tweet?

Leighton Red 18th September 2021 20.43:13

[QUOTE=WV1;2516932]What tweet?[/QUOTE]

Tweets reported out of sync on RP website, apologies to Fleur and club! The silence was beautifully observed in the ground today IMO. An important moment for all reds…always.

Again apologies for any hurt caused in error.

sionwxm 18th September 2021 20.45:29

I thought that was an outstanding football match today. Thoroughly enjoyed it, best atmosphere at the Cae Râs for a long time. Was thrilled to hear the final whistle

dixienormous 18th September 2021 20.46:46

[QUOTE=Iggy Pop;2516930]PP interview...

[YOUTUBE]tcDrOopWz7Q[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Exactly what I wanted to hear.

Team isn't quite where he wants it and how he imagined it to be. Clearly wants that midfielder and thinks we'll get better.
He really is very good in most of his interviews.

This team will get better. Delighted tonight.

Wow, what a difference having a striker or two does eh?

BuckleyDerbyRob 18th September 2021 21.00:01

Got home an hour ago. Great game, highs and lows. 3 points and I'm on the beer...

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.48:34.