RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Dagenham reaction (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118317-dagenham-reaction.html)

benwilliams 18th September 2021 16.31:30

Dagenham reaction

Great win, sounded gritty and a bit lucky but can't complain. Can't wait to see the goal
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Vorporix 18th September 2021 16.34:12

Re: Dagenham reaction

We were excellent first half but a real shame we couldn't get a second with all the pressure we put them under.

Not sure how we got away with not conceding a goal second half!

EnglishRed 18th September 2021 16.35:56

Sat in the car at the uni waiting for the traffic to.thin out but in summary, fantastic first half. Even second and to be honest we rode our luck massively in the last twenty minutes or so. Dagenham missed.some sitters. As soon as Lennon had to go off we looked a lot more vulnerable at the back.

That said, more encouraging things. MacAlinden was fantastic amd the way we lined up in midfield with him.playing more advanced was much better. No bad individual performances really. And Mullins goal.was brilliant.

krux 18th September 2021 16.36:49

I think we are getting somewhere, the midfield setup looked a lot better today. Had to hang on second half with French in particular given a torid time.

Mullin is fantastic,.and Lennon's injury problems are a concern despite what Birdy says.

OneLoveWrexham 18th September 2021 16.37:26

First half excellent but last 15 started to drop too deep but a million times more entertaining than previous seasons. Mullin was fantastic once again, Jones and McAlinden were both fantastic in midfield especially Jones first half and Ponticelli is still shit.

dagg 18th September 2021 16.41:18

When are we going to start killing teams off. A brilliant goal though. Their finishing was poor.

EnglishRed 18th September 2021 16.41:31

[QUOTE=krux;2516793]I think we are getting somewhere, the midfield setup looked a lot better today. Had to hang on second half with French in particular given a torid time.

Mullin is fantastic,.and Lennon's injury problems are a concern despite what Birdy says.[/QUOTE]

I'm really.hoping Brisley is available soon to share appearances with Lennon. I like Cleworth but I dont think he's ready yet. Weve conceded 6 of the 8 goals we've conceded this season in games hes played in. Today he was targeted again and found it hard going (although he did well.tbf)

Wiltshire_Red 18th September 2021 16.44:58

Exciting game to listen to, 1st half especially, crowd sounded great at times, and looking forward to seeing Mullin’s goal.

Good analysis from Andy Morrell on Radio Wales during the game.

Last 15/20 minutes a very nervous listen, it sounded like they were going to score every attack.

Good to hold out and secure the win, would be nice to follow it up with at least 4 points in the next 2 games at Stockport and Aldershot.

ruthinred 18th September 2021 16.45:00

Didnt really deserve it but will take it

Dave Jones /Cleworth. Poor subs

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.33:56.