Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19th September 2021, 07.36:28   #10-0 (permalink)
Binned
 
MichaelP's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS / WrexRent
Real Name: Michael
Twitter: @None





Default Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil View Post
They told me It was WIFI issues.
Did they try turning it off/on? System reboot?

Last edited by MichaelP; 19th September 2021 at 07.39:51..
Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2021, 08.42:45   #11-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero
 
techender's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Yale stand centre
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

Ctl. Alt. Del.?
__________________
For once I'd just like someone to call me "sir" without saying "your causing a scene"
Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2021, 08.44:28   #12-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

I dont know if I'm just really lucky or other people are really unlucky.

I bought my season ticket within about 2 minutes with no issue
I picked it up at a time I knew it wpuld be fairly quiet and had to wait a maximum of 5 minutes
I bought a shirt with no hassle from the online shop and received it within a couple of days.
My card scans fine, in the wallet.
I never buy food in the ground anyway because its always been crap, so no issues there.

All in all my experiences this season have all been good.
Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2021, 09.41:55   #13-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: yale paddock
Real Name: andy
Twitter: @





Question Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
I dont know if I'm just really lucky or other people are really unlucky.

I bought my season ticket within about 2 minutes with no issue
I picked it up at a time I knew it wpuld be fairly quiet and had to wait a maximum of 5 minutes
I bought a shirt with no hassle from the online shop and received it within a couple of days.
My card scans fine, in the wallet.
I never buy food in the ground anyway because its always been crap, so no issues there.

All in all my experiences this season have all been good.
Can you email fleur to tell her what a great time you're having I am sure it would make a welcome change.
Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2021, 09.51:17   #14-0 (permalink)
-

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: yale stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

re. season tickets i became a member in may along with thousands of others, after existing season ticket holders bought theirs and then season tickets went on general sale i attempted to purchase season tickets for a number of us, first of all i was continually informed i was not a member, even though i had recieved a members email, and after reading the difficulty others were having in rp, i telephoned mates and family and we met up at 6am in the queue outside the cent, by 9.15 all tickets were paid for, off to work.
We again got in a queue on a friday afternoon after about 20 minutes picked up several tickets and several of us have been to every home match, i know its easy when you only live 15 minutes away but being a technophobe anyway the first hint at trouble i decided on direct action, bit of waiting but worth it in the end
Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2021, 10.05:50   #15-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial
 
Huffy's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale Kop end
Real Name: Rip Van Winkle





Default Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealWelshWayne View Post
Perhaps if your card hadnt have stayed the night in a hotel, it would have worked!

Seriously. Practically a Faraday cage in some of the turnstiles, that's the problem.
Maybe they need to hard wire some repeaters in close by the turnstiles then !
It surely isnt difficult if you think about it
__________________
Down with this sort of thing!!!
Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2021, 12.31:12   #16-0 (permalink)
Binned
 
MichaelP's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: ERS / WrexRent
Real Name: Michael
Twitter: @None





Default Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy buckley View Post
Can you email fleur to tell her what a great time you're having I am sure it would make a welcome change.
Yep she won’t respond to you as she’s too busy on Twitter and hasn’t the time to respond to the riff raff supporters emails.

We need to wait for her to get her feet under the desk.

If it’s taking some time maybe we need to go to Ikea and get a different chair and/or desk.
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 17.06:22   #17-0 (permalink)
Legend

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

Went back to the club shop this week told the young lady about my ticket and she said the operative needs to scan the ticket properly and you will find nothing wrong with the barcode on the ticket,she wrote a few words for me saying the same as proof to show the operative and mentioned that under no circumstances are they allowed to not allow entry as the season ticket is enough proof for admission.
Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2021, 18.53:19   #18-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges
 
jonesfach's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot: Any spare seat
Real Name: Jones
Twitter: @





Default Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybersham View Post
Went back to the club shop this week told the young lady about my ticket and she said the operative needs to scan the ticket properly and you will find nothing wrong with the barcode on the ticket,she wrote a few words for me saying the same as proof to show the operative and mentioned that under no circumstances are they allowed to not allow entry as the season ticket is enough proof for admission.
Hopefully it’s sorted now.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.10:04.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12