RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   And still the season ticket will not scan (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118318-still-season-ticket-will-not-scan.html)

billybersham 18th September 2021 16.54:14

And still the season ticket will not scan

Firstly what a fantastic win today and a unreal winner by Mullin.For the second week in a row our season tickets would not scan last week I was back at the shop they told me one had been cancelled for some reason the other they just renewed,this time the one did not scan and was told to go back to the shop I was not moving so was let in so it will be another call in at the shop mid week.In fleur we trust!!

borntobered 18th September 2021 16.56:12

[QUOTE=billybersham;2516810]Firstly what a fantastic win today and a unreal winner by Mullin.For the second week in a row our season tickets would not scan last week I was back at the shop they told me one had been cancelled for some reason the other they just renewed,this time the one did not scan and was told to go back to the shop I was not moving so was let in so it will be another call in at the shop mid week.In fleur we trust!![/QUOTE]

Is it still in the wallet it was provided with? Only asking because if you take it out they scan fine

billybersham 18th September 2021 17.00:51

Re: And still the season ticket will not scan

[QUOTE=borntobered;2516815]Is it still in the wallet it was provided with? Only asking because if you take it out they scan fine[/QUOTE]

It was out of its wallet and still no luck,when I go back to the shop I will get the girl who is on to sign something to say I have been twice as next time I might be refused entry.

blackbrookred 18th September 2021 17.10:26

[QUOTE=borntobered;2516815]Is it still in the wallet it was provided with? Only asking because if you take it out they scan fine[/QUOTE]

Mine scans fine in the wallet.

dagg 18th September 2021 17.33:41

I always take mine out, and it's scanned no problem.

marathonplny 18th September 2021 17.42:42

There was an issue with the Wi-fi signal to the scanners
Particularly in the Wrexrent

But mine scanned in the end.

TheRealWelshWayne 18th September 2021 22.50:40

Perhaps if your card hadnt have stayed the night in a hotel, it would have worked!

Seriously. Practically a Faraday cage in some of the turnstiles, that's the problem.

podders 19th September 2021 01.05:13

Same issue with tickets not scanning holding up queues at the WrexRENT turnstiles.

Bizzare the guy before me the ticket scanned straight away mine took 15-20 attempts.

wil 19th September 2021 05.46:38

They told me It was WIFI issues.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 13.28:01.