RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Super Paul Mullin (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118321-super-paul-mullin.html)

MichaelP 19th September 2021 09.07:40

Re: Super Paul Mullin

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2517038]Weve got Mullin
Super Paul Mullin
I just don't think you understand
He plays in red and white
He's f*cking dynamite
Weve got super Paul Mullin
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Cringey song along with the “deadpooooooollll “ should be “ deadpooooooo “ song.

Can we have our club back now please?

Funny_Old_Game 19th September 2021 09.09:02

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2517039]Cringey song along with the “deadpooooooollll “ should be “ deadpooooooo “ song.

Can we have our club back now please?[/QUOTE]

Leave it out, Pete.

Lods 19th September 2021 09.11:45

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2517038]Weve got Mullin
Super Paul Mullin
I just don't think you understand
He plays in red and white
He's f*cking dynamite
Weve got super Paul Mullin
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2517036]He is sensational. Every time he gets the ball you expect something to happen, everything he does is class.

Most exciting player since Trundle IMO in terms of getting people off their seats.[/QUOTE]

I said in the ratings thread he reminds me of Morrell where you always expect something to happen whenever he has the ball.

FieldtownRed 19th September 2021 09.13:27

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2517036]He is sensational. Every time he gets the ball you expect something to happen, everything he does is class.

Most exciting player since Trundle IMO in terms of getting people off their seats.[/QUOTE]

Interesting that Trundle himself had this to say about Mullin on twitter following yesterday’s game:

“I’d like to see him play with a number 10 so he gets more ball into feet. Has to chase a lot of 50-50 long balls“

Second half when we resorted to Keatesball he certainly did a lot of chasing.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 09.14:47

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2517046] Second half when we resorted to Keatesball he certainly did a lot of chasing.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. If I would of said this I would of been lynched on here.

WREX01 19th September 2021 09.17:55

Tozer’s passing from the back is great.

Anyone who says that the quality of CB’s last season was better is clueless.

FieldtownRed 19th September 2021 09.19:28

[QUOTE=WREX01;2517051]Tozer’s passing from the back is great.

Anyone who says that the quality of CB’s last season was better is clueless.[/QUOTE]

Yeah liking the way he brings it out from Lainton’s pass and moves up field straight past their two strikers. Can then supply the midfielders to launch attacks.

MichaelP 19th September 2021 09.19:48

[QUOTE=WREX01;2517051]Tozer’s passing from the back is great.

Anyone who says that the quality of CB’s last season was better is clueless.[/QUOTE]

So you think Kelleher and Vassell were not quality CB’s? :eek:

How many goals have we leaked so far this season and how much more expensive than the last ones we had?

OneLoveWrexham 19th September 2021 09.25:07

[QUOTE=MichaelP;2517054]So you think Kelleher and Vassell were not quality CB’s? :eek:

How many goals have we leaked so far this season and how much more expensive than the last ones we had?[/QUOTE]
Our centre halves this season are on a different level to the ones last season, this biggest sufferers they can all run.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 19.44:09.