RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Phil Parkinson (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118618-phil-parkinson.html)

TheTyphoon 6th November 2021 19.43:45

Re: Phil Parkinson

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2533721]One factor very few people raise is that we are every team's cup final. Literally everyone ups their game due to our profile.

That's not an excuse because we have to overcome it but it is a factor.

We need to work through it not sack the manager[/QUOTE]

This.

Diggle 6th November 2021 19.54:13

How many of the 35% were at Harrogate to witness that I wonder?

TomWFC 6th November 2021 19.56:10

[QUOTE=TheTyphoon;2533726]This.[/QUOTE]

Being 7th in the league above us, how on earth would we be Harrogate's cup final!?

JonesRed 6th November 2021 20.15:47

[QUOTE=Tom wafc;2533725]That is the case with a lot of managers with cup games these days, so nothing to read into with that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah if that's the case then yeah there is definitely nothing in it.

I just thought it was worth bringing up just in case.

Funny_Old_Game 6th November 2021 20.17:33

[QUOTE=Red Dragon Froomie;2533673]Het Warnock in[/QUOTE]

He's 85.

NottsRed 6th November 2021 20.18:33

Serious questions need to be and should be being asked.

Defence and midfield wise we are worse than last season which is a massive concern. Players such as Hayden & Jones have so far been a huge disappointment.

Tactically we seem to be very inflexible. Again how much of this down to injuries or poor player recruitment?

For me now he has the next three games to sort things out. We need minimum 7 points from the next 9. We will have Mullen back in the squad as well. If we don't then IMHO comes January we will be too far off the pace and its going to be a case of rebuild again. We might as well get the right person in early if thats the case rather than waiting till the end of the season.

Foxy 6th November 2021 20.25:03

If he can’t be bothered to do the post match interviews tonight , I’m guessing he is off.

Wxm boy 6th November 2021 20.29:03

[QUOTE=Back of the Kop;2533721]One factor very few people raise is that we are every team's cup final. Literally everyone ups their game due to our profile.

That's not an excuse because we have to overcome it but it is a factor.

We need to work through it not sack the manager[/QUOTE]

Pathetic excuse from PP's biggest cheer leader.

You can say that about every good side with money. If you're good enough, you get past that.

You don't see Chelsea in the bottom half of the premier League, crying that everyone ups there game against us.

And let's be frank, it's not even true anyway. We've dropped points to teams this season who've been proper bang average. Torquay and Stockport to name a couple.

Quit the excuses, this is way short of where we should be.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Back of the Kop 6th November 2021 20.31:26

[QUOTE=TomWFC;2533729]Being 7th in the league above us, how on earth would we be Harrogate's cup final!?[/QUOTE]

We've been plastered all over social media all over the world in the last week. Are you telling me that didn't give Harrogates' players a little " We"'ll show you Hollywood boys next week" ? Of course it did. Same with every other team we've faced, and will face.

Like I said, we have to get used to it but it's a factor no matter how much you want to dismiss it

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.14:59.