RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Phil Parkinson (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118618-phil-parkinson.html)

Pieman 6th November 2021 16.05:34

Re: Phil Parkinson

Million dollar question. For me give him the January transfer window at least to get the 3 or 4 in we need then aim for play offs

willyheckerslike 6th November 2021 16.05:39

Even at this early stage of his reign it's a clear no from me...he is a busted flush and I can't see him having what it takes to turn us into promotion contenders. Sadly I can't see our owners taking the decision to change things until at least early 2022 if at all this season. Wrong appointment in the first place imho....I have always wanted a John Colman type.

Wxm boy 6th November 2021 16.06:59

He's a has-been and we are wasting our season.

The football is dire to watch as well. We're aren't even entertaining and not winning.

Get rid.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

Liverpool Red 6th November 2021 16.07:06

[QUOTE=benwilliams;2533543]Not sure why we are voting on questions rather than statements but ive voted stay, for now....
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Not criticising your vote but out of interest, what is it that gives you hope things will improve?

thedischunter96 6th November 2021 16.07:10

You need to change the questions to statements.

Rob 6th November 2021 16.07:12

He is staying - and now with no cup no excuses on the league!

Kiddy Dragon 6th November 2021 16.07:36

[QUOTE=Pieman;2533547]Million dollar question. For me give him the January transfer window at least to get the 3 or 4 in we need then aim for play offs[/QUOTE]

Given our signings to date will we inprove if he gets another 3 or 4 in?

Dai83 6th November 2021 16.08:29

I really don't rate him. I would like him to go as soon as, but I know it's not going to happen.

So, all I can hope for, is he can pull something out and surprise me.

benwilliams 6th November 2021 16.09:35

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2533552]Not criticising your vote but out of interest, what is it that gives you hope things will improve?[/QUOTE]

Its a good question! I dont think he has the squad he wants, a lot of the retention decisions were taken before he arrived. I have faith given his past record that he will come good and I dont see what bringing in a completely new manager who wants his own squad, backroom staff and style of play will achieve. If we don't start putting some wins together I may quickly change my mind but I think its knee jerk to get rid this early although I'm far from happy. Injuries and suspensions haven't helped either
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.49:38.