RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   So what would you do Tuesday Night?! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118625-so-what-would-you-do-tuesday-night.html)

Leighton Red 7th November 2021 20.15:15

So what would you do Tuesday Night?!

Ok, we are where we are… Who would you field Tuesday night (and I’ll caveat to expect Hyde to be out as that is my expectation filling his calf injury)… I’d play the following:

Lainton

Green
Lennon
Brisley
RHJ

Tozer

Jarvis
Davies
McAlinden

Ponti
Bickerstaff

Subs

Dibble
Hayden
J Jones
Angus
Hosanna

Mikeoxlongred 7th November 2021 20.25:19

Re: So what would you do Tuesday Night?!

[QUOTE=Leighton Red;2534098]Ok, we are where we are… Who would you field Tuesday night (and I’ll caveat to expect Hyde to be out as that is my expectation filling his calf injury)… I’d play the following:

Lainton

Green
Lennon
Brisley
RHJ

Tozer

Jarvis
Davies
McAlinden

Ponti
Bickerstaff

Subs

Dibble
Hayden
J Jones
Angus
Hosanna[/QUOTE]

Bickerstaff? I hope to god you’re trying to get some bites…

Leighton Red 7th November 2021 20.34:00

[QUOTE=Mikeoxlongred;2534103]Bickerstaff? I hope to god you’re trying to get some bites…[/QUOTE]

Not really…it’s radical but given we go either one up top, Angus who last scored…., or give the young lad a chance…

Look if he’s good enough for the bench then he needs to be pressing for a start. I’m not for a second saying he’s a patch on Mullin, Hyde, Thomas or anyone else unnamed that we don’t currently have on our books but he’s an official striker at the club, if he cannot cut it then why is he here at all?!

WV1 7th November 2021 20.42:54

Lainton

French, Brisley, Lennon, Green

Hosannah, Young, Tozer, Davies

Ponticelli, Angus.

Dibble, Hayden, D.Jones, Jarvis, McAlinden.

krux 7th November 2021 20.49:17

[QUOTE=Leighton Red;2534106]Not really…it’s radical but given we go either one up top, Angus who last scored…., or give the young lad a chance…

Look if he’s good enough for the bench then he needs to be pressing for a start. I’m not for a second saying he’s a patch on Mullin, Hyde, Thomas or anyone else unnamed that we don’t currently have on our books but he’s an official striker at the club, if he cannot cut it then why is he here at all?![/QUOTE]

I don’t blame you, I’m willing to try anything at this stage. Will be a defeat either way.

waxcrayon 7th November 2021 20.53:47

Not bother going

Alan Attack 7th November 2021 21.07:32

I absolutely love the defeatist mindset of our supporters. We’re playing the second worst team in the league and are in awful form.

louisleftboot 7th November 2021 21.10:00

[QUOTE=Alan Attack;2534115]I absolutely love the defeatist mindset of our supporters. We’re playing the second worst team in the league and are in awful form.[/QUOTE]

As always, it’s a perfect time to help the opposition to kickstart their season ;)

Iggy Pop 7th November 2021 21.24:00

Anything less than 6 points from our next 2 games is unacceptable.

Aldershot's home form..Played 6 Won 0 Drawn 0 Lost 6
Kings Lynn's home form..Played 7 Won 0 Drawn 1 Lost 6

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.14:01.