Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26th November 2021, 16.10:15   #37-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: BROMLEY (H) - Ts & Ps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillEBadass View Post
Until the FAT final at Wem ber ly few years ago I thought the Racecourse was the coldest ground in the UK.
Anyway iys certainly the second and that fact; coupled with the anticipated wind' will very much dictate the outcome of Satyrday's match.

The teams look fairly equal up to now so a draw is likely but the unpredictable wind and general weather could play it's part - whatever it sould sort out the men from the boys
Even though I'm a Cold Rd regular nothing has ever been as cold as a trip to Oldham at night in December - even the great day out against Grimsby.
Old 26th November 2021, 16.15:11   #38-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_the_red View Post
yes , looking like the lowest attendance of the season by far for us tomorrow .. sub 8000 by the looks of it
I won’t be going. Been bored to death every home game so far so given my S T to my daughter for this one.

I expect Parky to continue with the same tactics for home matches with 3 centre backs marking 1 forward. I predict 1-1 or 0-0 for this one.
Old 26th November 2021, 16.18:17   #39-0 (permalink)
WV1
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyored View Post
Same here. I was going to have a look how they were selling and it made me log in first.
Which is surely a problem.

Not everyone who wants a ticket is a member.
Old 26th November 2021, 16.21:05   #40-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand

Hyde situation shows we desperately need a new forward in January.Cannot understand the fans on Fbk saying no forward needed- Hyde cannot be relied upon to be available.Norwood hopefully approached already as critical to get another in.
Old 26th November 2021, 16.45:26   #41-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn Tirion View Post
I won’t be going. Been bored to death every home game so far so given my S T to my daughter for this one.

I expect Parky to continue with the same tactics for home matches with 3 centre backs marking 1 forward. I predict 1-1 or 0-0 for this one.
Same here. Given mine to my nephew. Last weekend’s six hour round trip was enough to last me a few weeks.
Old 26th November 2021, 16.54:07   #42-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale, Town End

Great result Tuesday, especially given the very late winner and other results going our way. The Altrincham 96th minute equaliser at Chesterfield was sweet.

I reckon the league table is a bit misleading at the moment, seeing as we we've played fewer home games than anybody else and we've played more of the current top 10 teams than Chesterfield, BW & Grimsby.

I think it'll even out over the next few weeks, but we really need to start winning our home games. No point in playing fewer home games if we can't win them when we do play them.

Bromley will be a tough test, set up to defend and counter attack.

1-2 defeat. Mullin pen. 7,652.
Cue more booing from a minority of fans and RP in meltdown calling for PP to go.

COYR!!
Old 26th November 2021, 17.00:58   #43-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: ERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV1 View Post
Just had a look online, and it wants me to log in as a member

Are the tickets not on general sale by now? Or am I doing something wrong?
Yea seen a few people who aint members said they couldn't get tickets online!
Old 26th November 2021, 17.04:39   #44-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: The Kop

First home game I can't make think it will be another tight game with only one goal in it hopefully to us
Old 26th November 2021, 17.04:41   #45-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by WXMWELSH85 View Post
Yea seen a few people who aint members said they couldn't get tickets online!
Just signed in and they’re on, easy 1000 tickets left
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.47:13.