Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd August 2022, 18.57:14   #37-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Reserve team in the central league - playing @ Nantwich

Well done Fleur! Great move.
This is as good a move as any new acquisition.

I imagine when the new training ground is built, we will host games there but in the meantime, Nantwich it is.
Old 3rd August 2022, 05.51:15   #38-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Great news, we have been crying out for a reserve team for donkeys years, understand why it couldn't be achieved under the trust but now we have another very important piece of the jigsaw in place.

Very happy for Nantwich too, its good to see us forming a strong bond with a neighbouring club and I hope to get across there and take in some of these matches if I get the opportunity.
Old 3rd August 2022, 07.48:43   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Its the best thing to happen since the takeover , Ive been saying it foe years , You got the youngsters coming through , and fringe players / those coming back from injury , when they are picked to play , are expected to Hit the ground running , and more often than not are not up to speed , I believe the likes of Jarvis, Angus , Ponti, Would have felt the benifit of that.
Old 3rd August 2022, 07.57:38   #40-0 (permalink)
LWR
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:

Very positive news indeed.

When you have people like Angus who has barely kicked a ball in 12 months. Its no wonder he's had a shocker of pre season.

But now, if we need to rely on some of these players, they will hopefully be match fit and match sharp.

One question. If we loan a players out, for example Jake Bickerstaff to Nantwich. I know they're still allowed to train with us, and as far as I'm aware play in "friendlies" but what about the offical reserves league?

As we're going to need some of those younger bodies to fill out the squad.
Old 3rd August 2022, 14.28:51   #41-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Preston have released their fixtures:

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2022/augu...res-confirmed/

Teams are:
Preston
Fleetwood
Stoke
Blackpool
Wigan
Huddersfield
Accrington
Bolton
Wrexham (obv)
Old 3rd August 2022, 15.47:12   #42-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexRentFree View Post
Preston have released their fixtures:

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2022/augu...res-confirmed/

Teams are:
Preston
Fleetwood
Stoke
Blackpool
Wigan
Huddersfield
Accrington
Bolton
Wrexham (obv)

Decent set of games those interesting to note there's the league fixtures and a cup , so potentially there's more fixtures than just the home and away league ones

Last edited by rob_the_red; 3rd August 2022 at 15.51:23..
Old 3rd August 2022, 16.49:26   #43-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_the_red View Post
Decent set of games those interesting to note there's the league fixtures and a cup , so potentially there's more fixtures than just the home and away league ones
The irony is that some of the opposition in this league will be stronger than the actual league we play in!
Old 3rd August 2022, 18.00:21   #44-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_the_red View Post
Yes and they are all day time games so those if us retired can pop and see them all !!!
Old 3rd August 2022, 18.03:22   #45-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWR View Post
Very positive news indeed.

When you have people like Angus who has barely kicked a ball in 12 months. Its no wonder he's had a shocker of pre season.

But now, if we need to rely on some of these players, they will hopefully be match fit and match sharp.

One question. If we loan a players out, for example Jake Bickerstaff to Nantwich. I know they're still allowed to train with us, and as far as I'm aware play in "friendlies" but what about the offical reserves league?

As we're going to need some of those younger bodies to fill out the squad.
I wonder if this means we won't loan some of the fringe players out.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.49:46.