RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Official cloud storage partner (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/120420-official-cloud-storage-partner.html)

NewportRoadEnd 10th August 2022 10.31:21

Official cloud storage partner

After all we all need one of those

“””

Wrexham AFC are pleased to announce Welsh technology company Icedrive as an Official Partner of the Club.

Offering next-generation cloud storage, Icedrive aims to rectify the ever-growing problem of insecure data, spying and privacy violations by using off-standard encryption solutions for personal and business data storage.

As part of the partnership, Icedrive will have a visual presence at the Racecourse Ground.

Wrexham AFC Chief Executive, Fleur Robinson, said: “On behalf of the Club, I’m extremely pleased to welcome Icedrive as the Club’s Official Cloud Storage Partner and thoroughly look forward to working alongside them moving forward.

“It is fantastic to have teamed up with another Welsh business and we are delighted to have them on board.”

Icedrive Founder, James Bressington, added: “As an old-school tech guy, one thing that was clear to me was the need for privacy - and with my previous experience in cloud storage and systems administration, it only seemed right to put the two together.

“Icedrive is the culmination of a lot of trial and error, but the first steps truly began in a small spare room in Pembrokeshire, West Wales, overlooking the Cleddau estuary. The company has now grown into a service used globally as a respected, recognised brand. That being said, our offices are still overlooking the Welsh coast, now located in Swansea, Wales.

“We are honoured to join Wrexham AFC as the Official Cloud Storage Partner, as they embark on this new and exciting journey - reminiscent of our own aspirations of sharing the stage with the big players.”

To learn more about Icedrive’s products and services, click here.

If you are interested in becoming an Official Partner of Wrexham AFC, please email [email]andy.duff@wrexhamafc.co.uk[/email] for details.

Funny_Old_Game 10th August 2022 10.32:13

Re: Official cloud storage partner

Dovetails nicely with Parkyball I guess.

fezbob 10th August 2022 10.35:58

This deal should launch us into the stratus-phere.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

FieldtownRed 10th August 2022 10.37:00

[QUOTE=fezbob;2633308]This deal should launch us into the stratus-phere.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

In the metaverse we’ve already won the champions league 3 times running.

pricey 10th August 2022 10.37:42

This Internet thing will never catch on.

rob_the_red 10th August 2022 10.38:10

Well done to the club for exploring all possible commercial tie ups to bring in additional revenue - and again, where possible promoting Welsh business.

Guessing there aren't many clubs in the whole football pyramid that have a official cloud storage provider partner - great love from Fleur and the team

More positive news ----- awaits with interest as to how somoene will find something to moan about this one :-)

LMH23 10th August 2022 10.40:22

[QUOTE=rob_the_red;2633312]More positive news ----- awaits with interest as to how somoene will find something to moan about this one :-)[/QUOTE]

We're making too much flipping money.

Wxm boy 10th August 2022 10.41:42

Has anyone checked the political beliefs of the owners?!

Hopefully the idiots stay in their box.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

FieldtownRed 10th August 2022 10.47:35

The icedrive twitter account follows Jeremy Clarkson….

Announce u-turn Fleur! Now!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.23:36.