Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham


Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/


Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th October 2023, 15.22:37   #1-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes
 
Prodigal Dragon's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Joined: Oct 2004
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section
Real Name: Kevin Wynn
Twitter: @





Default Crewe Alex (A) EFL Trophy - T's & P's

It's quite a while since we've been to Gresty Road, and we have a score to settle after the recent home draw.

PP has the opportunity to rest some key players and give necessary game time to many of our fringe players. There is another thread on preferred starting-XIs, with the added complication of whether Barnett and Cannon will be available for this game.

PP is a naturally competitive man, but I hope he tempers that ahead of Saturday's very important game against Salford City.

Hopefully we will have an uneventful game with 11 players on the pitch come full-time, whilst also avoiding any more injuries.

Difficult to predict the score because we don't know how serious each manager will take it. But they normally have a very good pitch so should be perfect conditions under the lights for the large Red Army following -- albeit I guess we'll be in our black-kit tomorrow!

Alex 1 WXM 2

Fletcher and J Davies
__________________
UP THE TOWN! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.... well, I have others. GROUCHO MARX
Old 9th October 2023, 15.47:08   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend


 
Joined: Jul 2006
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Crewe Alex (A) EFL Trophy - T's & P's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal Dragon View Post
It's quite a while since we've been to Gresty Road, and we have a score to settle after the recent home draw.

PP has the opportunity to rest some key players and give necessary game time to many of our fringe players. There is another thread on preferred starting-XIs, with the added complication of whether Barnett and Cannon will be available for this game.

PP is a naturally competitive man, but I hope he tempers that ahead of Saturday's very important game against Salford City.

Hopefully we will have an uneventful game with 11 players on the pitch come full-time, whilst also avoiding any more injuries.

Difficult to predict the score because we don't know how serious each manager will take it. But they normally have a very good pitch so should be perfect conditions under the lights for the large Red Army following -- albeit I guess we'll be in our black-kit tomorrow!

Alex 1 WXM 2

Fletcher and J Davies


they played a much changed side in the last round of this ... I'd expect them to do that again ...our second string 11 is better than theirs - we should win this one
__________________
throw those curtains wide, one day like this a year'd see me right !
Old 9th October 2023, 18.55:03   #3-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub
 
EnglishRed's Avatar

 
Joined: Jan 2005
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Crewe Alex (A) EFL Trophy - T's & P's

We've got a packed schedule at the moment so I'm hoping to see some fringe players get a run out- maybe some of the unregistered players if fit. Also would love to see Jordan Davies get a start.
Old 9th October 2023, 19.03:57   #4-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager
 
louisleftboot's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Joined: Mar 2009
Racecourse Spot: ERS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Crewe Alex (A) EFL Trophy - T's & P's

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
We've got a packed schedule at the moment so I'm hoping to see some fringe players get a run out- maybe some of the unregistered players if fit. Also would love to see Jordan Davies get a start.
Looking forward to this, JD should surely be a shoe in to start.

Interesting to see if Hosannah even makes the bench.
__________________
Quote:
Dean said “Alrite” Anyway he sat down and all the others did too, and I was standing, not offered a seat, altho saying that probably could of sat on a desk.
Old 9th October 2023, 19.06:19   #5-0 (permalink)
First Teamer
 
Midwest Express's Avatar

 
Joined: Apr 2013
Racecourse Spot: Someday
Real Name: J.D.
Twitter: @





Default Re: Crewe Alex (A) EFL Trophy - T's & P's

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
We've got a packed schedule at the moment so I'm hoping to see some fringe players get a run out- maybe some of the unregistered players if fit. Also would love to see Jordan Davies get a start.
I'd like to see Davies get a start on Saturday too.
Old 9th October 2023, 19.48:25   #6-0 (permalink)
joe
Due a Testimonial


 
Joined: Oct 2009
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Crewe Alex (A) EFL Trophy - T's & P's

The four players that we have to play as a minimum from Saturday should be Davies, Tunnicliffe, Cannon and Fletcher.

Rotate everywhere else.
Old 9th October 2023, 20.18:25   #7-0 (permalink)
Legend


 
Joined: Oct 2004
Racecourse Spot: MRS
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Crewe Alex (A) EFL Trophy - T's & P's

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
The four players that we have to play as a minimum from Saturday should be Davies, Tunnicliffe, Cannon and Fletcher.

Rotate everywhere else.
We don't have to play 4 from Saturday.
We have to play 4 'qualifying' players but there are a host of different criteria that make a player eligible - one of which is having started the previous game.
Old 9th October 2023, 20.30:57   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Percy Sugden's Avatar

 
Joined: Feb 2019
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Real Name:





Default Re: Crewe Alex (A) EFL Trophy - T's & P's

Howard
Mcfaz
Mcalinden
Tunnicliffe
Tozer
Cleworth
Young
Cannon
Davies
Dalby
Fletcher

Subs:
Irish keeper
Bickers
Waters
Jones
Hossanah
TOC
Upcoming youth player

Wrexham win 2 nil.
Old 9th October 2023, 20.57:32   #9-0 (permalink)
Squad Player
 
Old School's Avatar

 
Joined: Jun 2023
Racecourse Spot: Used to be Kop
Real Name: Martin Davies
Twitter: @





Default Re: Crewe Alex (A) EFL Trophy - T's & P's

Not a bad shout Percy
Closed Thread

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |





Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.26:29.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12